You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nigel Spackman

Rashid

Spackman is infuriating. He used to appear fairly pro Liverpool in his early media days, then when Chelsea won the lottery his chav roots came out. I'm with the others on here - he should play for Chelsea in the masters.

Well then, John wark should play for ipswich and Bob Bolder shouldnt play for us at all.. Aldo shouldnt play for us as he was only here 2 years.... blah blah blah...

is it john dunnin (cant be too sure) played for us once. I dont mind John Wark and he was in Escape To Victory so he can play for us

I dont mind John Wark either.. i was just being sarcastic... If we are talking escape to victory can we have Stallone as our goalie please? Of course spackman loves chelsea more than us, he spent a good part of his career there...

Why the fuck is that cunt playing for us in the Masters? :wallbutt:

That cunt went to visit my dying son in Alder Hey Hospital with that other cunt Grobbealaer(spl) at a moments notice, there was no publicity or brownie points to be gained by them doing so.

To call somebody a cunt for supporting another team is childish in my book,

stick to your cut and pastes you twat.

That cunt went to visit my dying son in Alder Hey Hospital with that other cunt Grobbealaer(spl) at a moments notice, there was no publicity or brownie points to be gained by them doing so.

Sorry to hear that mate. Obviously Rashid couldn't have known, and I'm sure he wouldn't have posted this if he did know about it.

What do you want me to say to that? You make it sound like I know you and I knew what Spackman did for you. It's a great gesture what he did for you and I feel terribly sad about your son but surely I couldn't have known.

I didn't call him a cunt for supporting another team, I did so because on one hand he plays for us in the masters and on TV he says things like "Gerrard should move to Chelsea to further his career" - even during the Euros he gave an interview saying "Gerrard moving to a 'bigger club' like Chelsea would boost England as he would be playing with 'better players' like 'Lamps'." To me as a Liverpool fan that makes him a cunt. And that was said without knowing what did for your son.

Apologies if you took offence, it was not intended.