You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

I used to work with a fella who had a racial discrimination claim against him, in his statement he said he wasn't racist as he sponsored a black kid, had a black mate at school called sambo and he owned Ravi Shankar albums!

Needless to say he was advised to settle it

Guest ShoePiss
Oh, its OK, he was only poking fun!

Comment by Duncan Oldham 2 hours ago

LOL @ Argent. Nigel summed my post up above and besides, if we can't poke fun at each other, and more importantly ourselves, then there's no point in living. I have plenty of Muslim friends and I shared this post with them. If it offends anyone else, good, I got a bite which is what I intended :)

Yes! My favourite line.

The fat cunt is in free fall and it's going to be one hell of a landing.

Wow, I thought I couldn't hate that fat cunt any more than I did but he's outdone himself here. Words fail me.

I couldn't really believe my eyes when I first saw it. Putting it down to "having a laugh" is a bit wrong as it would have to be funny for that to be the case.

How can someone be allowed to get away with that?

Just to reference two of his comments, numbers 18 and 19....

18. Famous Muslims include former boxer and MFI wardrobe lookalike Muhammad Ali, musician Cat Stevens, actor Harrison Ford, infamous murdering black bastard Osama Bin Laden, him off 'Coronation Street', DJ Chris Evans and lots of nigger basketball players.

19. Paki bastards

That's unbelievable. He can't even say he was trying to make some point as it's just out and out racism. Is it still on whatever website it was copied from?

How can someone be allowed to get away with that?

Just to reference two of his comments, numbers 18 and 19....

18. Famous Muslims include former boxer and MFI wardrobe lookalike Muhammad Ali, musician Cat Stevens, actor Harrison Ford, infamous murdering black bastard Osama Bin Laden, him off 'Coronation Street', DJ Chris Evans and lots of nigger basketball players.

19. Paki bastards

That's unbelievable. He can't even say he was trying to make some point as it's just out and out racism. Is it still on whatever website it was copied from?

It is still there. I have been following the blog and I knew Oldham was a bit of a twat and could guess that he had some unsavoury views and he threw out the odd racist fish to the clapping American seals on his video site, but this is something else.

9. Every year Muslims must adhere to the strict regime called Ramadamn. This is when they can't eat food for a period of forty days and forty nights. For almost six weeks they are not allowed to eat or drink anything at all. Nothing.

He might want to try that himself the fat cunt

9. Every year Muslims must adhere to the strict regime called Ramadamn. This is when they can't eat food for a period of forty days and forty nights. For almost six weeks they are not allowed to eat or drink anything at all. Nothing.

He might want to try that himself the fat cunt

It would take far more than 6 weeks to clear that lot.