You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

I made DJ Sydney A a moderator on KopTalk after he begged for about a week. He remains a Moderator on there. As for KT being worth £5M etc etc. How would DJ know? Dunk never discusses business with any moderator.

This is someone taking the piss, DJ Syd would never come on here and talk like that making himself sound like a lackey, would he?

All in all a sad thread, who the fuck cares? As for CARHEEX Col, he was banned and was never a Moderator.

I made DJ Sydney A a moderator on KopTalk after he begged for about a week. He remains a Moderator on there. As for KT being worth £5M etc etc. How would DJ know? Dunk never discusses business with any moderator.

No, more like he wouldnt discuss business with you. It isnt business anyway its just a price and as for me being someone else you can think what you like to be honest. It's funny seeing you slag off the site yet stll posting on the insider

We are all part of a big Liverpool family and community, whats one persons is everyones etc

Yes, but it is at least good manners to credit people for the stories you use, right?

Would it really kill Duncan to credit Dave and TLW for the stories he lifts from here?

Also, I'm not sure whether to pity or admire you for your blind faith that "Anfield Exposed" will ever be released. Hell, it's been on the verge of being published since I was posting at KT.

I don't have anything to say about koptalk, as I never go there. But what the fuck did just happend when I clicked on your link? I had to close it at once, as it looked like some Las Vegas-shit with lots of pop ups and shite like that. Was it a bogus link you put up or what?

As for KT being worth £5M etc etc. How would DJ know? Dunk never discusses business with any moderator.

It's worth buttons - the amount of pop-ups, banners, subscriptions, pleas to click links prove that. Content is king and KT has none. Even if you put it up for sale a buyer couldn't realistically use the same amount of advertising shite all over the site and it's brand name is about as revered as MG-Rover.

It has a forum... and.... erm...

No, more like he wouldnt discuss business with you. It isnt business anyway its just a price and as for me being someone else you can think what you like to be honest. It's funny seeing you slag off the site yet stll posting on the insider

:D

Is there is a Rashid currently posting on the Insider, it isn't me. I suggest you ask Dunk to confirm bum boy.

Try and deny it so you look good infront of your mates but we both know the truth dont we?

I will e-Mail Dunk now and ask him, maye he will spank you for lying? Maybe you will enjoy it? Maybe you are Mod cos I felt sorry for you? maybe you should stop talking to me? Maybe this is pointless?

Who the fuck cares?

I have a FREE membership of Insider and Gold club given to me by Dunk, but I haven't been on in ages and I don't even think it works anymore. I am not afraid of abuse and speaking my mind fella, so if I posting was there now, I'd say it. And I might post there in future, who knows.

as a complete impartial view as i have visited KT and TLW can i jsut say that i wouldn't pay for information or anything and not just because i want to be siding with anyone but from what i've seen on both sites TLW far beats KT for news and information. as i said i have no axe to grind. just a different view. from what i have heard of this Dunk fella though i don't like what i'm hearing especially about wearing a sun hat and assiociating with that piece of shit. whats that about is all i can say?

"What's your opinion on KopTalk's practice of taking other sites' news items and reproducing them without crediting the original source?

We are all part of a big Liverpool family and community, whats one persons is everyones etc"

Easy to say when it isn't you he's nicking stuff from.

One big happy family? He ain't part of my family sunshine, if he was he'd have been disowned a long time ago. If what's one person's is everyone, why does he charge people for it?

Why am I even engaging in this discussion with you, when your last post removed any last remaining shred of hope that you have a brain in your head and aren't just some brainwashed lackey.

You dont like the site, dont post there yet know his email address?

I never said I disliked the site, where did you find that? I speak to Dunk on MSN sometimes when he is on. I don't like a lot of what he does, but I tell him that all the time. Unlike you, who appears to want to be his bum. I just e-Mailed him telling him that he has a gay admiror.

If you love him a lot, maybe I can have a word for you?

"What's your opinion on KopTalk's practice of taking other sites' news items and reproducing them without crediting the original source?

We are all part of a big Liverpool family and community, whats one persons is everyones etc"

Easy to say when it isn't you he's nicking stuff from.

One big happy family? He ain't part of my family sunshine, if he was he'd have been disowned a long time ago. If what's one person's is everyone, why does he charge people for it?

Why am I even engaging in this discussion with you, when your last post removed any last remaining shred of hope that you have a brain in your head and aren't just some brainwashed lackey.

I'm sorry we cant agree mate, just the way it is. No worries [handshake]

Proof?

Proof ?

What proof do you want ? He posted a picutre of himself in a Sun hat ask the question on ANY LFC web forum, they will all tell you the same thing. The list is endless, he nicked photos from a norwegian LFC site and then threatened to sue them. The well respected Paulie Tomkins was a mod on Koptalk, but not now after Dunk failed to pay him for work ,then threatened to sue him. Loads of people got ripped off on the insider thing about 6 years ago, since then he's had gold and platinum clubs. All of which offer nothing, just crap made up by Dunk to get poor mug punters in. He's worse than Brian Bentley, who in his day ran the Team Talk web site which forever made up the biggest tosh going when tut internet was just starting out (98-99 Id say). Cos Dunk doesnt just make stuff up, but he makes people pay for his works of fiction.

Anyway, rant off, if you dont believ us, run along and question another forum about him, they wil all say the same YNWA, RAOTL, RAWK even the South African forum Ive seen recently wil probably say the same thing. Hes a fat lying toad simple.

Ive never been on Koptalk but it cant be any worse than this one.

Its just about bearable now we are doing ok but not so long ago they all showed their true colours.

Houllier was hounded on here, way below the belt stuff.

It was the same with Heskey and anyone else the floppy haired idiot who runs the site didnt fancy and the majority of posters have their tongues so far up his bum they cant form their own opinions (they will swear blindly that they can though).

If you want to know what the next mediocre player coming through the ranks is up to then this is the place apart from that its a waste of cyberspace.

I don't have anything to say about koptalk, as I never go there. But what the fuck did just happend when I clicked on your link? I had to close it at once, as it looked like some Las Vegas-shit with lots of pop ups and shite like that. Was it a bogus link you put up or what?

That's the link from Newsnow

Its just about bearable now we are doing ok but not so long ago they all showed their true colours.

It was the same with Heskey and anyone else the floppy haired idiot who runs the site didnt fancy and the majority of posters have their tongues so far up his bum they cant form their own opinions (they will swear blindly that they can though).

If you want to know what the next mediocre player coming through the ranks is up to then this is the place apart from that its a waste of cyberspace.

No need for any of that.

Lets be fair fella. Loads on here disagree with Dave.

And Dave NEVER bans people for disagreeing with him, or even having a go at him. Do you think you would get away with saying to Dunk what you just did to Dave?

Every forum out there hounded Houllier.