Quantcast
Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt - HOF - Hall of Fame Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Maldini

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Up to his old tricks again, "Newspaper reports today suggest that John Arne Riise has disgraced himself by selling his Champions League winners medal on eBay. "

guess which newspaper that would be?

Up to his old tricks again, "Newspaper reports today suggest that John Arne Riise has disgraced himself by selling his Champions League winners medal on eBay. "

Can you gives us a clue ;)

What you reading his stuff for anyway? He's a bellend.

• Upvote 1

I've just put something up about Potter deciding he is going to leave, and will probably accept the Hearts offer (as long as his bird is happy to move). Also put on there that Raven wants out too.

How long before it appears on K*ptalk?

I've just put something up about Potter deciding he is going to leave, and will probably accept the Hearts offer (as long as his bird is happy to move). Also put on there that Raven wants out too.

How long before it appears on K*ptalk?

Does Raven still want out on loan Dave? Or does he want our for good now?

Does Raven still want out on loan Dave? Or does he want our for good now?

Whatever, I don't think he's bothered either way. He just wants to ply football.

I post on Koptalk too. Is that a bad site then? (I never paid a penny before anyone jumps on me for that!)

To be fair, I think it has gone downhill a bit since they created the 'Gold Club'. Most of the sensible posters post in there, but I won't pay to join it since there are other sites (such as this) that do a fine job for free. Maybe I've answered my own question there then!

But the money thing aside (since I'm sure Dunk would argue it pays for servers/admin or whatever) is there any underlying reason why I've seen a fair bit of hostility towards Koptalk and/or Dunk on this site? (I genuinely don't know any history, so apologies if this seems naive).

You mean apart from the general bullshit, touting tickets, fleecing fans etc?

And not to forget Anfield Exposed.

If memory serves me correctly he broke an exclusive many years ago that Sol Campbell was in a liverpool hotel just about to sign on the dotted line. Around the same time Campbell was on tv with Wenger and Dein signing a contract for arsenal.

Then there's his 'attempts' to float on the stock exchange or summat similar.

Recently he has also threatened legal action against a website for a comment made. He also tried to sue footymad too because they kicked him off their network I think.

(Dave if you think any of this may get the site in trouble with fatty feel free to delete the post.)

You mean apart from the general bullshit, touting tickets, fleecing fans etc?

And not to forget Anfield Exposed.

If memory serves me correctly he broke an exclusive many years ago that Sol Campbell was in a liverpool hotel just about to sign on the dotted line. Around the same time Campbell was on tv with Wenger and Dein signing a contract for arsenal.

Then there's his 'attempts' to float on the stock exchange or summat similar.

Recently he has also threatened legal action against a website for a comment made. He also tried to sue footymad too because they kicked him off their network I think.

(Dave if you think any of this may get the site in trouble with fatty feel free to delete the post.)

Then theres begging for money for his disabled relative while he publishes articles about how he's just brough a load of new laptops, sports car, new office etc.

He hasn't challenged TLW though, has he? He seems scared of this site - and I suppose if he tried to put Mr Usher out of business he'd lose most of his 'exclusives.'

copyright infringment or something like that, he said he stole his web design from Koptalk

Is that similar to stealing pictures from Torborn Flavin's website? ;)

Koptalk is a brilliant site, personally I think the people who slag it off are just jealous of the success it's had. It's continuing to grow and grow and is the best Liverpool forum on the planet (No offence)