You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Momo Sissoko

snez1

IS A FUCKING MONSTER!

What a player he is going to be. Fuck me, some of his tackles today we're excellent, pity he's suspended again already :D!

If he learns to use the ball a little better and curbs the wild tackles (it wasn't anything LIKE Essien's but it still needs to be toned down a little) we're going to have a wonderful, wonderful player on our hands.

IS A FUCKING MONSTER!

What a player he is going to be. Fuck me, some of his tackles today we're excellent, pity he's suspended again already :D!

If he learns to use the ball a little better and curbs the wild tackles (it wasn't anything LIKE Essien's but it still needs to be toned down a little) we're going to have a wonderful, wonderful player on our hands.

The thing is, Rafa wants him aggressive. He's made a number of comments about our players being too nice. Anyway, suspensions never damaged Viera's game. I agree, it'd be better if we didn't lose him, but equally I wouldn't want to lose his battling qualities. And besides, Didi can come straight in to replace him. Perfect.

The lad is a beast. He literally never stops running and winning the ball back for us. Along with the form of Sami and Finnan I reckon he's one of the main reason why our defense has been so solid this season. Plus he's starting to use the ball more intelligently and support attacks at the right times.

AND HE'S ONLY 20!

Momo can surely be the next Viera, he's jus absolutly QUALITY!!!! feel sorry for any centre midfielders comin through the academy and reserves cuz with hamman gerrard sissoko and alonso there, its guna be pretty hard! can see why even though he was so highly rated and quality for the reserves John Welsh moving on because there's no way he was going to get a sniff with those class 4 players ahead of him!

Didi - Momo - Stevie & Xabi is without doubt the best collection of CM players in the premiership and hence why we are second and also a big reason we dont concede goals (dont think they get enough credit for the protection they give Sami and Carra)

Once we get wingers to match there abillity then we will be champions again

He is looking like he is going to be a hell of a player. He's a little bit rash at times with his tackling and I don't think I saw him win 1 header in the middle of the park yesterday but he is only 20 and has lots of time to improve.

What's he said about Crouch? ;)