You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Business as usual

xabi the red

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were just totally taking the piss in the last 20 minutes......and we even scored our first with only 10 men (the immense Sami going off for treatment). Ever notice that the twat Andy Gray never gave any credit to Pepe Reina and kept saying that his saves were down to luck!!

Yeah, didn't he say Reina got lucky as he tried to save the ball with his hands instead it hit his leg.

Yeah, didn't he say Reina got lucky as he tried to save the ball with his hands instead it hit his leg.

yea he is just a wanker...enough said...(i like the name i just read from a different thread- "Bulb-headed fucktard"...makes me laugh)

Sissoko also deserves credit for his performance...he was brilliant and even once he got his yellow he could have easily lunged into a couple more challenges but he kept control of himself!!

Let's keep perspective here. We were mediocre in the first half, didnt create much of anything until Sissoko's header after 40 minutes. Second half, much better, but Boro should have equalised - and Reina was definitely lucky with that save. After Nando's second (which was probably offside) there was only one team in it.

Win was entirely deserved, but we did ride our luck at times.

Morientes is class. Both goals taken with the calmness of a sniping assasin. Dunno about you guys, but I always expect to see something special everytime he gets the ball.

With Cisse, I tend to steel myself for another disappointment although happily he proves me wrong now and then.

He certainly has the quality to do something special everytime he gets the ball, but he just hasn't shown it as of yet in a Liverpool shirt...however, the past two performances by him have been excellent and he fully deserved his two goals today and deserved a couple last week against Wigan. :yes:

Cisse really didn't look like a happy bunny whenever he came on off the bench!! :wallbutt:

Sky commentator: 9 clean sheet sin a row, 6 straight wins in the Premiership without conceeding and this defence is on the verge of a record.

Andy Gray: Yep, they've done all right.

"Viduka does the keeper brilliantly, he's so unlucky, Reina's save was down to luck."

"Morrison's shots good but look how lucky Reina gets, that could go anywhere."

"That tackle is as dangerous as essien's"

FUCK OFF.

I believe you create your own luck and Reina put his body behind the shot and saved it. When your playing well then that sort of luck does tend to go with you but i thought Boro tried doing to us what we do so well which is to close players down and leave no space but i thought we had enough ability to eventually create that space and score.

We will find more and more teams will see us as a top team and there will be very cagey and not allow us space therefore its important players such as Kewell, Gerrard and Alonso are playing well so has to create the chances for other players.

I believe you create your own luck and Reina put his body behind the shot and saved it. When your playing well then that sort of luck does tend to go with you but i thought Boro tried doing to us what we do so well which is to close players down and leave no space but i thought we had enough ability to eventually create that space and score.

We will find more and more teams will see us as a top team and there will be very cagey and not allow us space therefore its important players such as Kewell, Gerrard and Alonso are playing well so has to create the chances for other players.

Yep. That's why it's vital we bring in some width to unlock those tight defences. It was noticeable today how we pushed Gerrard even wider when we came out in the second half and Finnan was constantly getting down to their corner flag and crossing it in.

I thought we played fuckin well in both the first and second half. Loved the last 25 mins of the game our midfield was hunting in packs, basically won every challenge and drove us forward. Reina made two class saves. Got a strong block on each shot and therefore made his own luck.

Thought I had it bad with the commentary over here. We had David Pleat. Andy Gray is a a different world to the rest of us. He is a cunt. Always has been, always will be. I cant listen to him. He makes me want to boot the telly in. Turn the sound off and stick the radio on!

To tell the truth I'm getting a bit pissed off with all this winning week in, week out. I remember the good old days when you could come on here and have a good rant, call all the players useless cunts, and speculate about who should replace Rafa. Hermes was in his pomp, reeling off stats about how this was the worst team in the last 150 years etc.

Couldn't we just let opposition score once in a while to liven things up ? - come on Rafa give us some entertainment like good old Ged used to. :angry:

I don't think the saves were lucky at all! When you watch the replay, both times as the ball is about to go past him and into the goal he sticks a leg out to stop it. It's his fucking job people!

Since when do keepers have to save with their arms/body all the time? I take it Cech's save against JAR in midweek was lucky too then? Was it fuck - it was a good reaction save just like Reina's today.

I was workin today, lets see what I missed

Seems it was a win and a clean sheet. An average performance dragging out results and Andy Gray being what can only be described as a sour faced angry fucktard bitter scot who actually talks about as much sense as Kendall and Ferguson do when they get together with a couple of barrels of whisky and are asked to talk about Liverpool's 5 european cups

Normal sky game then eh?

Guest attacking_play

Isn't it nice to be able to say "we rode our luck today"

When you can say THAT, you have put the foundations of brilliance in place. A few weeks ago LFC never had any luck to ride.

We BEAT the Middlesborough SHITE. WOOHOO.

To tell the truth I'm getting a bit pissed off with all this winning week in, week out. I remember the good old days when you could come on here and have a good rant, call all the players useless cunts, and speculate about who should replace Rafa. Hermes was in his pomp, reeling off stats about how this was the worst team in the last 150 years etc.

Couldn't we just let opposition score once in a while to liven things up ? - come on Rafa give us some entertainment like good old Ged used to. :angry:

Have you forgotten Hermes's worst league start in 50 years statistic already? Remember, you can always count on Hermes to bring out the shit stats. Sadly, he never brings the good ones. Now there's a surprise. ;)

Have you forgotten Hermes's worst league start in 50 years statistic already? Remember, you can always count on Hermes to bring out the shit stats. Sadly, he never brings the good ones. Now there's a surprise. ;)

For Hermes there are no good stats, only shit and reallyshit :yes: