You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 Dec draw

Nunavut Patrick

The team we DON'T wanna meet is Juventus/Bayern München.

I'd also rather avoid PSV Eindhoven and Real Madrid.

That leaves Rangers, Ajax, Udinese/Werder Bremen, Villareal/Lille/Man U as favoured opponents.

I wouldn't mind us getting Villareal (Benfica to beat the Mancs and top that group) then give em a right pasting to show the Mancs and Blueshite how it's done.

I wouldn't mind us getting Villareal (Benfica to beat the Mancs and top that group) then give em a right pasting to show the Mancs and Blueshite how it's done.

Rangers is probably the easiest team, but I agree it would be cool to beat Villareal thoroughly (like we did Leverkusen last year) as they've beaten Everton and maybe also Manchester United. :yes:

I hope we get the hardest possible teams in each round going forward from here on out. Specifically I want to play Chelsea, Barca and Juve as they are considerd the best teams in Europe.

This way when we parade the cup around the stadium in Paris no one will be able to say shite to us.

If you beat the best then you must be the facting best!! End of!!!!

I hope we get the hardest possible teams in each round going forward from here on out. Specifically I want to play Chelsea, Barca and Juve as they are considerd the best teams in Europe.

This way when we parade the cup around the stadium in Paris no one will be able to say shite to us.

Hmm, I think I'd almost rather it if we got Rangers, PSV in the semis and then Lille (who somehow managed to fluke it through) in the final. Then when we win (AGAIN!!) all the press would bleat on about how we didn't have to beat anyone good. Ha ha!! That'd really piss those cunts off.

And it would make it easier for us to win too of course, ahem.

We beat very good teams last year, the best teams.

How about Benfica?

So Simao can repay some of the transfer fee by giving us the inside track on how to beat them?

Their new stadium looked class tonight - probably had something to do with all those fans cheering as Utd went out.

Real would be the real glamour tie - it'd be sweet to knock the back stabbing whiteshite out. Kick em while they're down.