You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 Dec draw

Nunavut Patrick

This better not be another worm farm thing.

heh heh, sorry mate, had a feeling you would jump on that!

it's just an expression, something you use when you greet someone familiar. I heard it in a movie on time and just thought it was hilarious, but I can't remember which one, maybe Jari can help me out? Think it involved some guy named Murphy?

PSV, Real or Rangers so far. I think Ajax as well. Udinese or Bremen.

Bring it on. Bring on the Heinekens, the wine, the champagne, the Kronenbourg 1664. Bring it all cos we're going to Paris...Paris...Paris..

Please let those Chelsea twats get Barcelona.

Please let us avoid Bremen. Not because we can't beat them, purely because of this:

trikotpapageizwei400.jpg

1403404615.jpg

Real. I've wanted us to play them for years as I don't really remember the last occasion bar the result and celebrations. Also, they must be at the weakest they've been in years.

In later rounds, I want Ajax, Lyon and Barca: Ajax because they're a great club I've always liked; Lyon because I want to see GH back at Anfield; and Barca in the final because I don't think we can do them over two legs (and they're my favourite European club).

I would not be surprised to see us get Lyon at some stage. Houllier deserves to come back to Anfield for a final cheer, and it would soften the blow on him if his beloved Liverpool were the ones to knock Lyon out. You just know he'll cheer us on in Paris.

Would not be surprised to see Chelsea get Barcelona again, I think we might see some karma in action.

And as today is my birthday, is it too much to ask for a manc defeat tonight, please?

As far as I'm concerned all Houllier deserves is a fucking hammering for his team. Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's just how I feel. He's taken LFC for such a fucking ride, and has had millions out of the club.

He was even using his club credit card a couple of months after he left, and when it was stopped he rang up the club to ask why. "er, because you don't work here anymore and you had a massive pay off. I think you can afford to buy your own petrol now" I was told about this ages ago, but I think Robbie also mentioned it in his book.

He waited until the day after his Liverpool contract would have expired before officially taking over at Lyon (he'd agrred to go there weeks before) because it would have affected his pay off. It cost LFC about another million quid that did.

In some ways you can't blame him that, but then by that logic you can't blame me for seeing him as just another opposing manager. He gave us some great times, but unfortunately in my eyes he's tarnished it. He's no red in my eyes, he's just an arrogant mercenary.

If we beat them he'd probably try and take some of the credit.

I wouldn't boo him, but neither will I cheer or applaud him. Each to their own though.

As far as I'm concerned all Houllier deserves is a fucking hammering for his team.

He was even using his club credit card a couple of months after he left,

If we beat them he'd probably try and take some of the credit.

He still has the card even now?????????????? Parry and Moores are so incompetent.