Quantcast
When is a dubious goal not a dubious goal... - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gazmo25

When is a dubious goal not a dubious goal...

Guest Gazmo25

When John Terry scores and it is helped over the line by Rochemback.

I don't mean this to sound like a bitter rant, but if that goal that Terry scored is his then surely Crouch's is his goal too.

And who are the dubious goals committee? Are these the same group of wasters who decided that Gonzalez isn't good enough for English Football. Frank Clark? John Duncan? People who should really be queuing up to cash their giro every Thursday but have been saved by an old boys network.

When John Terry scores and it is helped over the line by Rochemback.

I don't mean this to sound like a bitter rant, but if that goal that Terry scored is his then surely Crouch's is his goal too.

And who are the dubious goals committee? Are these the same group of wasters who decided that Gonzalez isn't good enough for English Football. Frank Clark? John Duncan? People who should really be queuing up to cash their giro every Thursday but have been saved by an old boys network.

These are The Rules they adhere to

"A goal cannot be scored where an attacking player bats the puck and it is deflected off any player or goalkeeper into the net."

Guest Gazmo25

"A goal cannot be scored where an attacking player bats the puck and it is deflected off any player or goalkeeper into the net."

I appreciate the sentiment, but this isn't hockey my friend. ;)

Not to mention Robbie Keane's goal. The closest he got to touching that was a nudge over the line with his fingertip.

Never mind who scored. Is Jose going to be bitching about that one for years to come, because it barely crossed the line.

They only think it's dubious because they're not used to having Crouchamania run wild on them. Soon, once they get used to it, every goal will be credited to Crouchino even if he's not on the pitch!!