You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc

The only reason the prostrate cancer ad pisses me off is because of Culshaw, he's seriously shit. He does impressions of himself, that's it. How does he get work, he's shit.

Why didn't they just get the bloke from the real advert (annoying as he is) or Harry Redknapp or Ray Winston and use them? Better still a plank of wood, with a photo of each of them on, more convincing and less annoying.

I hope you google yourself Jon Culshaw, the only impression you make is of a talentless annoying fuck. Lenny Henry did more convincing impression, yeah you read it, Lenny fucking Henry!

Guest davelfc
Can't remember if I have said this already, but Ray Winstone's floating head spouting sports betting odds is not welcome in my house during adverts. Seriously fuck off.

You ain't a homely daddy figure encouraging me to bet, you are a cunt of a floating head in a virtual stadium. Piss off.

What? Yu wanna narver wan?

Av a bang a dat.

Have to agree, it's starting to annoy.

The Air Force one has me puzzled, insurgents prepping a missile. They send in a Tornado and it blows them up, casualties nil. Except for the insurgents. Won't someone think of the insurgents.

Billy Connolly should do the adverts for Scotland instead of that annoying prick from Coast.

"come to Scotland where we've got feckin big mountains, feckin big castles and feckin big lochs because it feckin pisses down all the time"

Id want to go then.

Neil Oliver, you mean? They did a brilliant parody of him on one of these end of the year shows a couple of years back. Never been able to take him seriously since. He's also one of those people who suddenly seem to be on everything and then the original appeal is lost

"When you're watching the match, nobody wants injury time"

What? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

I know, we'll get some badly scripted Bulgarian TV ad and translate it fucking horrendously. There's a vague reference to something to do with f****all so we can bang it on when that's on telly.

Lazy, cheapskate, insulting fuckwits.

Hubby sits at the breakfast table, reading the newspaper, no doubt keeping up with the important business that men keep themselves busy with. Meanwhile, wifey is pottering around the kitchen, attending to womanly things like cooking and cleaning, as is her place. She then puts a cup of coffee in front of him. He blanks her, because he's too engrossed in his important man news. But when he tastes the coffee, he suddenly remembers she exists; he looks up affectionately; the romantic music swells; he puts his paper down and gives her a hug. She has pleased her man and her life is complete, thanks to the right brand of coffee.

The whole thing is such a 1950s throwback abomination, that I can't help feeling that if she'd served the wrong coffee, he would have beaten her. Again.

Well done Nescafe. You've made me hate your shitty coffee even more.

The one (I think it's for McDonalds) where some girls are sat round having coffees or something and one of them pipes up with "Then he said 'See you later'" and then the others chime in with "See you lataaaaarrr?". Just fuck off.

Yeah pisses me off too that one especially when she says "what does that even mean" just fucking choke you dim witted shagwit and the rest of you. What I go to McDonald's to tell people important news or share my feelings, no I go because sometimes I'm just a lazy cunt or feels like eating something that's not only bad for me but tastes bland and makes me feel like I've been drugged afterwards. The advert should be McDonalds because burger king is further away.

Yeah pisses me off too that one especially when she says "what does that even mean" just fucking choke you dim witted shagwit and the rest of you. What I go to McDonald's to tell people important news or share my feelings, no I go because sometimes I'm just a lazy cunt or feels like eating something that's not only bad for me but tastes bland and makes me feel like I've been drugged afterwards. The advert should be McDonalds because burger king is further away.

There's an even worse McDonalds one now, where a stepdad is rejected by his stepson, but The Great Leveller is a trip to McDonalds where they start to bond. Really insidious the way they and Coca Cola ("holidays are coming") are trying to weasel their way into the dimwitted subconscious and establish themselves as essential cornerstones of life.

Cunts.