You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not a specific advert but I have a peeve about the general premise of adverts that essentially say "our customers are fucking morons" which seem to exist at the moment.

For example those shitty Halfords ones on Dave which pretty much say "you're so fucking stupid you can't even change your own light bulbs" and that insurance one with the wanker builder on who is a total idiot.

The new Compare the Market advert with Robert Webb is painful to watch. I'm not sure if it supposed to be funny' date=' or witty, or if I am missing the joke.

Bring back the meerkats I say, I liked the way he squeaked and said 'simples'.[/quote']

That's the one that prompted me road bump this thread yesterday. And it just goes on and on. Its going on mute next time

Not a specific advert but I have a peeve about the general premise of adverts that essentially say "our customers are fucking morons" which seem to exist at the moment.

No no.

You'll find it's a tactic that advertisers have used invariably throughout the ages.

An inexplicable tactic and one that has no empirical basis in truth, but advertisers seem to believe it.

My guess is, to make themselves feel important.

That tena lady advert with the milf.

Me: she's a bit milfy.

Gf: yeah but she pisses herself.

Ruined that birds image in my head.

Any adverts regarding feminine hygiene, tampons etc can get to fuck. Women must know what these products are.. they will see them in magazines etc. Do they really need to be on telly? I do not want to hear the words 'wings', 'absorption', 'oops moments' or the like on TV.

It is disgusting. And know your audience. Advertise jam-rags during 'Loose Women', 'X-Factor' or 'Downton Abbey', not during 'Top-gear', 'Worlds Biggest Explosions' or 'Man vs Food' on Dave.

I know there is a cross-over between what men and women like, but men generally like guns, cars and explosions, while women like chat shows and costume dramas.

lloyds tsb ones piss me off. stupid music stays in your head. horrible big nosed animated twats. fuck off.

I hate those Ladrokes ones with Kamara and that fucking idiot screaming like a loon.

It's not funny in the slightest, it's just massively irritating.

Possibly the two I hate the most as well.

Unfortunately I sports bet with Ladbrokes, and bank with Lloyds TSB. I hasten to add, well before these fucking horrendous adverts were on telly.

I've decided to fuck Ladbrokes off today, with an email explaining that it is entirely due to their irritating advert. Switching banks is more hassle, so, you know, I might not bother with that.

Betting adverts: Victor Chandler comes across as a fucking smug cunt, and is more annoying than the intentionally-annoying cunt in the same advert.

Bet365. Get Ray Winstone to say "naaaaah" instead on "now" to sound all cockney and hard.

Ladbrokes. Try and tap into Kamara's "daft lad" appeal. Make lots of noise.

PaddyPower. Fucking "banter" voiceover.

I hate them all.

Don't know if they've had a mention but' date=' those Aviva adverts with Paul Whitehouse are getting on my fucking nerves.[/quote']

Indeed, they have. I cringe with embarrassment when they come on...each one as unfunny as the last. How many more shit accents can he put on?

The ones about having a stroke. "Me and my wife were celebrating and having a great time.......... Then she had a stroke". " me and my son were playing in the park having lots and lots of fun............. Then I had a stroke. " me and my" shut the fuck up let me guess you had a fucking stroke, I'm having a fucking stroke dealing with this shit during breakfast.

I wouldn't mind them if they put I been stroking by Clarence carter playing in the background.

Some fucking advert where a sound boom girl needs throat medicine. Who sits down at a table gives this idea and the people round this table agree its a good idea and give it the go ahead. No... Fuck off there's million of these adverts and so there must be so many people sat round tables approving non stop shite. I fucking hate you, you are even less funnier than Lenny Henry infact Lenny Henry whose banned from talking about his mum being Jamaican.

I've got an idea for an advert one that only works on x30 speed so when you fast forward the cunt you can at least get a message across. Lemsip works faster than this fucking fast forward button. C'mon its been years now and you can still only offer me x30 speed, in cassette tape days I could put a pencil in the hole and whirl the pencil round to rewind a tape faster than these pissing boxes.

Bet Victor with those two fucking loons doin' my head in.

Then that one with kamara and the fucking loon screaming 'Bet nowah! Game-ah on-ah!

The one with the loon makes me laugh as he is a clone of a Italian we work with,he is a loud annoying fucker aswell at times.We have found that after lunch if we stick classic FM on he will fall asleep on his chair within 10 minutes.

The other one pisses me off.