Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Trivento wines ‘splash of the bold’ sponsorship ads on Quest, in which piss-poor actors attempt to convince you that entirely normal activities like camping, hiking, yoga, fishing and paddle boarding are, in fact, extreme sports which mark you out as ‘bold’ provided you have a glass of Trivento wine afterwards. Shove your wine bottles up your arse, cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This fucking thing:

 

Channel 4's 'creepy' Naked Attraction bus ad provokes 25 ASA complaints |  The Drum

 

Don't know if it's just in London, or is exploiting people all over the UK. There's a backlash now, as it's being argued it may cause sexual assaults on buses.

 

Maybe people should get their photos taken and submit a claim to C4 for their fee for being part of their advert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stickman said:

It’s a low bar but even by their standards this one is pretty fucking annoying …I can’t stand this fat cunt 

 

 

Why can't the big fat cunt compare massive heart attacks

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the old 60s and 70s shows on ITV4 but I’m not in the market yet I hope to plan for a funeral being 38. The amount of funeral and cremation adverts on there of a daytime are an absolute fucking joke.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mike D said:

I like the old 60s and 70s shows on ITV4 but I’m not in the market yet I hope to plan for a funeral being 38. The amount of funeral and cremation adverts on there of a daytime are an absolute fucking joke.

 

Funerals and cremations are the new alarm clocks for retirement plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

This fucking thing:

 

Channel 4's 'creepy' Naked Attraction bus ad provokes 25 ASA complaints |  The Drum

 

Don't know if it's just in London, or is exploiting people all over the UK. There's a backlash now, as it's being argued it may cause sexual assaults on buses.

 

Maybe people should get their photos taken and submit a claim to C4 for their fee for being part of their advert.

I think it’s been withdrawn. Big fuck up by the agency. There will be tears and recriminations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I was starting to hate on this advert with its CGI. But now, Im like, wow!

 

 

Fucking hell my head for heights is not good but fuck that. Made me feel giddy watching it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I was starting to hate on this advert with its CGI. But now, Im like, wow!

 

 

My fucking stomach 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I was starting to hate on this advert with its CGI. But now, Im like, wow!

 

 

They had an interview with her on the news the other day. She jumped at the chance to do it apparently.

Brave. Very brave. Or insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

They had an interview with her on the news the other day. She jumped at the chance to do it apparently.

Brave. Very brave. Or insane.

I’ve been for a shit twice and I only got half way through the video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I’ve been for a shit twice and I only got half way through the video. 

Be funny if she'd got all the way up there and dropped the bloody placards. I'm still feeling giddy now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

They had an interview with her on the news the other day. She jumped at the chance to do it apparently.

Brave. Very brave. Or insane.

She clearly has a head for heights, I'll give her that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

She clearly has a head for heights, I'll give her that!

I'm living with a bloody lunatic. She'd said she'd love to do that. She has no fear of heights while unless I'm inside (plane, building) I get very jittery.And that's like up to about 10 ft.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it's the 21st of September and I've just seen a Christmas advert.

'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'.

No. It's not. It's 12 weeks away yet you bastards.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Well, it's the 21st of September and I've just seen a Christmas advert.

'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'.

No. It's not. It's 12 weeks away yet you bastards.

 

They're selling Christmas Dairy Box chocolates in Asda near ours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one of those life insurance adverts where the the fella says, and my lot know how to party, dancing in the living room with plenty of what looks like orange juice.

Another, can't think what it's about, but that very funny girl confronting another girl practicing Tai Kwon Do and shitting herself when she does a stupid yell, pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t remember if I’ve already posted it on here or not…..even if I have it’s worth another mention.

 

Those fucking Nationwide adverts where someone is spouting some god awful ‘poem’ or whatever it is you want to call it.

 

Cringeworthy bollocks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×