You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saw a Ford Mondeo advert where some chap visits all the locations of his favourite book on two tanks of petrol. The book in question is The Da Vinci Code. Why the fuck would I buy a car advertised on the strength that it is for the discerning sort who thinks Dan Brown is a good author is beyond me. Bland car for bland people I guess.

Hey, I have a Mondeo.

Fucker.

I concur with the previous poster who mentioned the new BT infinity add with the student flat set up. I saw this today on one of those monitors in the post office and immediately decided not to buy anything. It was only later that I realised it wasn't even a post office product.

Oh and hello GF long time guest lurker, first time poster. God I feel dirty writing that.

Guest San Don

Fucking wonga and other pay day loan sharks.

If they weren't on tv (yes, I know, they wouldnt be adverts!) the meedja would be up in arms about apr's of nearly 3000%.

Should be fucking banned.

I concur with the previous poster who mentioned the new BT infinity add with the student flat set up. I saw this today on one of those monitors in the post office and immediately decided not to buy anything. It was only later that I realised it wasn't even a post office product.

Oh and hello GF long time guest lurker, first time poster. God I feel dirty writing that.

Welcome to the forum.

That cunt off the BT advert looks proper rapey

[YOUTUBE]Iey7_N_mEx4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

'People have a lot of mis conceptions about California, but none of them are really true', I can't possibly put into words how much that sentence riles me.

That fuckin advert would have me going to the furthest country,never mind state,in the opposite direction.

I dont even know who most of them are.