Quantcast
Adverts you hate. - Page 48 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 19/09/2020 at 10:51, Stickman said:

Didn't think I could hate these adverts anymore....Guess i was wrong

 

 

These adverts are really pissing me off at the moment, I was willing to let it slide at first but now they've taken the piss. 

 

Why are they insisting on showing multiple different adverts about the real life cunt singer behind the fake cunt character? 

 

I get it, it's a real person, with a real career, well done you random falt bald tory livestock botherer, you've managed to annoy me more than the annoying prick you were playing. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This fairy liquid baby. He’s old enough to ride a motorbike, get tattoos and learn to talk but still shits his pants. He’s like one of those weird blokes who like to wear nappies and be breastfed by Skanky prostitutes. It’s weird and I hate it. 

8024D323-069D-4B63-ACEC-108E2A029ED4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adverts in the middle of YouTube videos. Can nothing just be left the fuck alone without trying to sell us something. I'll listen to YouTube videos when I'm struggling to sleep, im dozing then boom insanely loud advert for fuck knows what inserted randomly. I've seen videos about 20 minutes long with 15 adverts slotted in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Adverts in the middle of YouTube videos. Can nothing just be left the fuck alone without trying to sell us something. I'll listen to YouTube videos when I'm struggling to sleep, im dozing then boom insanely loud advert for fuck knows what inserted randomly. I've seen videos about 20 minutes long with 15 adverts slotted in.

Get an adblocker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else had the misfortune to see the latest Sainsbury's add ? Not sure if they're regionalising them but I've just seen the one with the old home video of Christmas past with the Scouse lad talking to his mum on the phone. 

 

If ever I need an excuse not to shop in Sainsbury's, this is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These manscape adverts on every fucking platform be it TV,Podcast,Social media etc etc

 

Get your man bag and fuck off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to adverts to make them tacky, cheap looking and purposely annoying?

 

The ads back in the 80s were shot like a Bond film, when they were all trying to out do one another.

Dark lighting, proper music, all for something like a Mars bar! 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That fucking Ebay one where the couple put the telly on the wall. The lad in it is fucking shit. gormless shit cunt who provides no chemistry to the girl whose clearly wanting it not to be a shit advert. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen this mindless aberration on a car advert taking the piss out of some bird's boyfriend saying he "doesn't have a lot under the bonnet". Says the fucking bloke with a painted face, painted beard and painted teeth. 

 

It's like someone who failed their A Levels tried to build a Kenny Everett android. Pointless twat.

 

81ea80f9-9430-42af-af7e-9737fb2f6450.png

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Just seen this mindless aberration on a car advert taking the piss out of some bird's boyfriend saying he "doesn't have a lot under the bonnet". Says the fucking bloke with a painted face, painted beard and painted teeth. 

 

It's like someone who failed their A Levels tried to build a Kenny Everett android. Pointless twat.

 

81ea80f9-9430-42af-af7e-9737fb2f6450.png

Like being haunted by the shittest ghost ever.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert trope # 23235345 - If the advert is for some fragrance, it has to feature a celebrity doing something pointless in ultra slo-mo. If it's a female celebrity, she must speak in a whispery French accent. If they couldn't afford to hire a celebrity to flog their tat, the advert has to feature 'models' who look like they'd just been dug up before being covered in slap. Those adverts will feature some random on voiceover speaking with a whispery French accent.

 

Advert trope # 23235346 - Any advert to do with fast food has to feature 'urban' music that only appeals to the Fam Blud Massive. Because they fucking live off fast food innit?

 

Advert trope # 23235347 - Philip Schofield has to feature in at least one advert every ad break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least 5 of the afternoon adverts have the same red haired young lad with absolutely no charisma at all , giving his lines like an I speak your weight machine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Age Partnership advert with Eamonn Holmes.

He starts off saying "They say life gets better with age", then He says "Really?, my back creaks, my knees ache".

 

The cunt's been sat on his arse for fucking decades. 

 

Try doing manual labour for those decades and then see how much your back creaks and your knees ache you slimy twat.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

That Age Partnership advert with Eamonn Holmes.

He starts off saying "They say life gets better with age", then He says "Really?, my back creaks, my knees ache".

 

The cunt's been sat on his arse for fucking decades. 

 

Try doing manual labour for those decades and then see how much your back creaks and your knees ache you slimy twat.

Yep. Everything he does is the act of a fucking cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Parsley Box one with some old bag overacting and getting all frisky over some old fart coming over for dinner to give her one. Ideal if you need to throw up. Cunts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every single ad break is polluted by that Go Compare jabroni and that horrendous time travelling Lynx Africa one, without fail. 

 

The sole reason why the only thing i will watch live now is sport. I'm even thinking of starting that an hour later now, such is my hatred for Lynx Africa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×