Quantcast
Adverts you hate. - Page 47 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

* I’ll give them a call

* Paid more for a cup of coffee
* I’m 32 and a non-smoker

* It only takes a few minutes over the phone

* I’m just thinking about the family when I’m gone

* Mike looked after everything but know he’s gone

* You never think about these things do you
* Starts from just a few pence a day

* No medical questions

* Get 10% off your first year and a handy voucher

If its £8.32 per month that would mean the 10% rebate after 12 months would amount to £ 9.98 

Big wowser

 

I also hate the female make up adverts which spout made up medical terms and then have in tiny writing at the bottom ' 62% of 13 women agree '.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

If its £8.32 per month that would mean the 10% rebate after 12 months would amount to £ 9.98 

Big wowser

That would make a huge difference. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell, it's a new advert and I fucking hate it already. It's doing my head in listening to a pretend Burl Ives sing his little ditty. "Every morning at half past 4"?

 

Fuck off, Ive done my stints of 5am starts so I dont want to be thinking of 4.30am! You can shove yer Volvo up yer fucking arse every morning at half past 4 for all I care, OK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking hell, it's a new advert and I fucking hate it already. It's doing my head in listening to a pretend Burl Ives sing his little ditty. "Every morning at half past 4"?

 

Fuck off, Ive done my stints of 5am starts so I dont want to be thinking of 4.30am! You can shove yer Volvo up yer fucking arse every morning at half past 4 for all I care, OK?

Just seen that shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't hate the advert, or even the thinking behind the product. Just trying to work out if the person they zoom out from is a transitioning bloke or a butch woman. Anyway, Allbirds trainers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I've already said this, but that one about bargain cremations, the old man, he's come back as a ghost in a follow up, made up there was no fuss and dead. 

I haven't seen it again as they showed the original one just now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Not sure I've already said this, but that one about bargain cremations, the old man, he's come back as a ghost in a follow up, made up there was no fuss and dead. 

I haven't seen it again as they showed the original one just now. 

 

‘ you’re nowhere near that yet dad ‘ err yes he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Anyone worried about their own mortality should not watch adverts.

Every other one is about death. The impending doom that awaits us all. 

Oh death consider my age so please take me at this stage, can you spare me over for another year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Every other one is about death. The impending doom that awaits us all. 

Oh death consider my age so please take me at this stage, can you spare me over for another year. 

Get cover at 70 June it will cost you £30 a month for £1500. Might pay for the fucking coffin. Enjoy the voucher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Get cover at 70 June it will cost you £30 a month for £1500. Might pay for the fucking coffin. Enjoy the voucher.

Fuck that, cardboard box and me ashes thrown on the Rocky Ralla in Litherland. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Fuck that, cardboard box and me ashes thrown on the Rocky Ralla in Litherland. 

I will be sent to Valhalla on pallets on Newsham Park Lake. The big one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I will be sent to Valhalla on pallets on Newsham Park Lake. The big one.

Haha, pallets of fire. I was never off the Ralla as a kid so might as well. 

I've thought about Formby pinewoods or sand dunes but it might be to windy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Haha, pallets of fire. I was never off the Ralla as a kid so might as well. 

I've thought about Formby pinewoods or sand dunes but it might be to windy. 

Always fancied them going off in a firework but I’m scared of heights.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×