Quantcast
Adverts you hate. - Page 45 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I want to slaughter everyone involved in the Money Expert advert with that smug looking mare prancing round to a rehashed version of I’m Too Sexy.

It seems to be on every advert break.

16 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

That Alexa one with the kid kicking a ball against a wall at 20 to 5 in the morning fuck off just fuck off 

Yes that’s awful, the serious face on the girl when her mum opens the curtains, who the fuck would ask Alexa the time and I’d be having a few strong words about making a racket at that time of the day if I lived next door.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mike D said:

Are you ready to Butlins?

As long as it isn't Pontins Ainsdale.

When the final covid19 figures are published, I am sure that place will have a far higher rating than with Trip Advisor.

Wowcher when they get things mixed up haha the silly girls. Has me in stitches that. 

The Amazon one where they are saying what a great place it is to work, ooh Donna's cakes, I like the people I work with etc, not a word about what's in the wage packet and holiday pay, they're sorting parcels out in a fuckin' factory for fuck sake. And you can arrange a tour to see for yourself what fun they are having, would anyone really spend a part of their day to actually do that? 

That Vanish advert, the kip of the fella who's demonstrating it's amazing powers, his eyebrows. 

And the woman in the audience with hand on her chin who tilts her head slightly as if listening intently. 

Gotta get out more. 

Little bastard needs kicking in the balls for 

a) Keeping Cadbury’s Fingers in his geometry box.

b) Hanging round with a young Mick Hucknall.

Scruffy get!

• Upvote 1

None specifically, but radio ads that end with somebody saying 'terms & conditions apply' and then proceed to speak at 1000 words per minute telling us every fucking one of them, that takes longer than the actual ad, itself.

Yes, we know terms and conditions apply, but I only need to hear them if I'm in the market for your product in the first place. And maybe not even then. Otherwise, fuck right off!

48 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The one with women going on about lube, we get it, you can use WD40 or Swarfega for the fucks sake.

Maybe she doesn't want to be ploughed through her rusty gate or get sand in her vagina.

11 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Maybe she doesn't want to be ploughed through her rusty gate or get sand in her vagina.

If Swarfega was good enough for Kylie in Neighbours.

These pair of cunts. Talking total bollocks. Could easily be in the punchable face's thread. Cunts 

20200512_202933.jpg

• Upvote 2