You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mine has to be the "Picture unsecured loans" advert.

I just get this lovely urge to throw acid in that fat knackers face. Especially in the bit where he goes "No a bit of rain never hurt anyone". I'll gladly hurt you fat boy, just give me the chance.

Fuck off you fat insolvent wanker, why is your bird following you round the (bank's) house with a digicam when you're teeing up a loan in a desperate effort to stave off the creditors.

Mine has to be the "Picture unsecured loans" advert.

I just get this lovely urge to throw acid in that fat knackers face. Especially in the bit where he goes "No a bit of rain never hurt anyone". I'll gladly hurt you fat boy, just give me the chance.

Fuck off you fat insolvent wanker, why is your bird following you round the (bank's) house with a digicam when you're teeing up a loan in a desperate effort to stave off the creditors.

And the way he casually asks "how much do we want to borrow?" I did'nt realise he was calling them up on whim and was'nt really arsed about how much he got!!! :telloff:

the one where the bird keeps repeating 'pure clean' in a variety of different, but slightly hypnotic ways, obviously as an attempt to get them into my brain, so I'll associate them with I'm guessing, a cleaning product of some sort. annoyingly it seems to be working.

on the plus side though, there's always barry scott.

Any advert for any women's cosmetic where they do the "here comes the science" bit, and the science bit is clearly made up by some marketing gimp to include ingredients like Elastium, Neutrillium, and pro-nutri-ceramides and extracts of fruit or herbs. I actually saw an ad for a shampoo especially for brunettes the other day where they claimed the product had "extracts of pearls, silk and cocoa". Now let's get this straight, even if you did want your hair to have some of the characteristics of pearls, silk and cocoa, what are the chances that extracts of those things are going to have any fucking effect at all on hair, let alone make it pearly,silky or fucking cunting cocoaey. Does anyone buy this bollocks?

The WKD advert where they fight over the last WKD.

Marketing is my qualified trade and it makes me want to cry that someone is actually getting paid for producing such badly thought out shite. They went from adverts showing a bunch of lads always having a laugh in clubs and stuff drinking it (therefore breaking the barrier of sad twats drinking alchopops and adding to it's cool-appeal) to two odd looking twats sat in together fighting over a bottle in slow motion. Add to this one of them loves a picture of a dog and it's all just terrible.

Who looks at that and goes, you know what, I want to be like them, WKD is for me!

That Carling advert is almost the same, the one with the two lads rushing home to beat each other. I don't know what message it's trying to send but the one I get is "drink Carling and become so dependent on it that you'll risk your life trying to get home and have the last one before your mate".

Obviously I read quite a lot into it.

The WKD advert where they fight over the last WKD.

Marketing is my qualified trade and it makes me want to cry that someone is actually getting paid for producing such badly thought out shite. They went from adverts showing a bunch of lads always having a laugh in clubs and stuff drinking it (therefore breaking the barrier of sad twats drinking alchopops and adding to it's cool-appeal) to two odd looking twats sat in together fighting over a bottle in slow motion. Add to this one of them loves a picture of a dog and it's all just terrible.

Who looks at that and goes, you know what, I want to be like them, WKD is for me!

Grade A twats them two lads. They're the sort who'll sit at home watching England play whilst slagging off Crouchy and buying into all the 'Roomania'.

Ads for aftershave, sorry, the new essence, from some designer firm or other. Anorexic deeply unattractive birds and effeminate looking blokes shot in black and white, while some voiceover twat comes out with shit like.. " your fragrance, your rules. Be original, be unique, copy me."

Cunts.

I reckon a good proportion of chavs, mancs and toffees are alcopop drinking twats. More so than a sample from the odinary population of the UK. This leads to the ultimate question - Do the above named groups of scroats drink alcopops because they're twats or are they twats because they drink alcopop shite?