You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

They always have mate. My ex to be used to work for one of the big agencies in London (Darcy Mc something or other) She hated it. They were always talking shit and her boss never got in until about 11.00 am as he'd always been high as a kite on coke the night before. Quite a few of them were into that as well.

Explains why they never have any decent ideas.  

Really fucking grinding my gears because it's on a lot at the moment, especially on Sky channels, fucking McDonald's and the, ahem, singing HGV driver 'Baby, baby, baby. Im driving home to you' while filling his face with a big macturd and clocking up redemption points as he's driving along. Just fuck off, deliver your load and keep you gob shut.

Talking of gobs being shut, that annoying woman with the faux grin gets on my tits in the Omaze 'win this £5m luxury house' that the winner wouldnt be able to afford the running costs even if they also got the £125k cash that comes with it! She can fuck off and all!

The PostCode Lottery cunts can fuck off too. Have only had 1 win so far this year!

As you may summise, the heat's getting to me!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Really fucking grinding my gears because it's on a lot at the moment, especially on Sky channels, fucking McDonald's and the, ahem, singing HGV driver 'Baby, baby, baby. Im driving home to you' while filling his face with a big macturd and clocking up redemption points as he's driving along. Just fuck off, deliver your load and keep you gob shut.

Talking of gobs being shut, that annoying woman with the faux grin gets on my tits in the Omaze 'win this £5m luxury house' that the winner wouldnt be able to afford the running costs even if they also got the £125k cash that comes with it! She can fuck off and all!

The PostCode Lottery cunts can fuck off too. Have only had 1 win so far this year!

That Omaze one, not only her perma grin but the way she talks with every next word being spoken at a different pitch. Irritating.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

And what is Judi Dench doing soiling herself in that moneysupermarket advert? I'm sure shes coining it but its embarrassing stuff.

Said to the wife,  how much money do you need ?

Dench is always boring on about 'the craft, daahling' as well.

• Upvote 1

On 14/08/2022 at 13:05, dockers_strike said:

I always like to think of alternative endings for adverts, so the postcode lottery people rock up to a house...."someone's knocking at the door...."...having a little dance and gurning at the camera, then the letter box opens and a voice from within goes..."put the cheque through the door and fuck off. If you are still here by the time I count to 5 I'll set the dogs on you". I'd like that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 17/08/2022 at 19:56, redinblack said:

I always like to think of alternative endings for adverts, so the postcode lottery people rock up to a house...."someone's knocking at the door...."...having a little dance and gurning at the camera, then the letter box opens and a voice from within goes..."put the cheque through the door and fuck off. If you are still here by the time I count to 5 I'll set the dogs on you". I'd like that.

Talking of which, if the Postcode Lottery didnt give Jason Donovan a shit load of money to promote the thing and instead, spread the winnings more, they wouldnt have people like me jibbing it after 6 years having 'won' a grand total of 140 quid and fuck all for 20 months!

Those bed adverts, they always seem to be smiling when asleep don't they ever beer induced nightmares? I can't recall ever having a pillow fight with a chick neither. 

Could you send them back if unsatisfactory, as they say you can,  with embarrassing stains on contour sheets that have seeped through. 

• 1 month later...

My pie ad in the Australian Football League Grand Final Match Programme today.

The game is back at its traditional "home", the MCG, after 3 years elsewhere - due to lockdowns.

(The MCG is affectionately known here, simply, as the 'G.)

100,000 people expected this afternoon on a sunny Melbourne day.

Traditionally, 70,000 people have a pie at the MCG on Grand Final Day.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 11.10.49 am.png

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Tesla have said it’s new 4 x 4 can “briefly act as a boat”. Twitter have pointed out the word “briefly” is key, every car can briefly act as a boat. 

I'd buy any electric car except a Tesla. I don't doubt they're brilliant and an excellent design, I just won't associate with anything to do with that cunt Musk if I can avoid it!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

There's an advert about larger ladies getting a better fit from their clobber. A laudable endeavour, but the big lass at the start turning to camera and saying "the cloves" really annoys me.

I don't get why I always see it when streaming Forged in Fire either. Weird demographic to target.

Maybe there are rivets on her knickers ?

• Upvote 1