You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Coors Light ad, where yer man is pouring into one glass but it's filling another.

The customer goes to pick it up, bartender indicates to wait, then the head magically appears.

Customer "nice pour!"

Barman "I like to keep it fresh!".

Load of absolute bollox.

• 1 month later...

Jam rag adverts, again doing me head in.

Now there’s a new one with a bird sitting on the bog, doing the old poor a pint of fuck all that looks like the inner wall of a womb, onto this super absorbent cricket triage pad. 

When are us blokes getting our ones on, muddy bums, follow throughs and the ‘popped me cock in me kecks to early, pad’ 

Grrrrrrr

8 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Jam rag adverts, again doing me head in.

Now there’s a new one with a bird sitting on the bog, doing the old poor a pint of fuck all that looks like the inner wall of a womb, onto this super absorbent cricket triage pad. 

When are us blokes getting our ones on, muddy bums, follow throughs and the ‘popped me cock in me kecks to early, pad’ 

Grrrrrrr

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BODYFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMMMMMM, BODYFORM FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

There’s an Ian Botham one on Sky for a foot spa. He’s got really fat and is an awful actor. It’s beyond bad. 

Revitive.

They send electric pulses up your legs and are supposed to aid circulation. 

Someone I know got one and sent it back.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Youtube adverts fucking pricks. Is nowhere safe its not just 5 seconds and skip anymore its often 2 adverts to start 15 seconds each or some pricks put them in every 2 minutes so an intriguing video stops being worth it.

I pretty much only view youtube on PC for the most part and have an ad blocker so I don't experience it.

However, everytime I ever try and view something on my phone I find myself baffled that they actually manage to get anyone to use it on a phone. It's basically unusable due to the ads. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, redinblack said:

The Sky VIP advert with Idris Elba in his red pullover with all these other people in red pullovers. Its on all the time if you watch a Sky channel. Literally every ad break.

He's everywhere now, doing the booking.com ads as well. 

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

I am starting to reckon ad agencies may be stealing a living more than economists.

They always have mate. My ex to be used to work for one of the big agencies in London (Darcy Mc something or other) She hated it. They were always talking shit and her boss never got in until about 11.00 am as he'd always been high as a kite on coke the night before. Quite a few of them were into that as well.