You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Trivento wines ‘splash of the bold’ sponsorship ads on Quest, in which piss-poor actors attempt to convince you that entirely normal activities like camping, hiking, yoga, fishing and paddle boarding are, in fact, extreme sports which mark you out as ‘bold’ provided you have a glass of Trivento wine afterwards. Shove your wine bottles up your arse, cunts.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Mike D said:

I like the old 60s and 70s shows on ITV4 but I’m not in the market yet I hope to plan for a funeral being 38. The amount of funeral and cremation adverts on there of a daytime are an absolute fucking joke.

Funerals and cremations are the new alarm clocks for retirement plans.

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

This fucking thing:

Channel 4's 'creepy' Naked Attraction bus ad provokes 25 ASA complaints |  The Drum

Don't know if it's just in London, or is exploiting people all over the UK. There's a backlash now, as it's being argued it may cause sexual assaults on buses.

Maybe people should get their photos taken and submit a claim to C4 for their fee for being part of their advert.

I think it’s been withdrawn. Big fuck up by the agency. There will be tears and recriminations 

10 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

She clearly has a head for heights, I'll give her that!

I'm living with a bloody lunatic. She'd said she'd love to do that. She has no fear of heights while unless I'm inside (plane, building) I get very jittery.And that's like up to about 10 ft.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another one of those life insurance adverts where the the fella says, and my lot know how to party, dancing in the living room with plenty of what looks like orange juice.

Another, can't think what it's about, but that very funny girl confronting another girl practicing Tai Kwon Do and shitting herself when she does a stupid yell, pathetic. 

Can’t remember if I’ve already posted it on here or not…..even if I have it’s worth another mention.

Those fucking Nationwide adverts where someone is spouting some god awful ‘poem’ or whatever it is you want to call it.

Cringeworthy bollocks.

• Upvote 1