You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/07/2021 at 19:18, Harry's Lad said:

I'd rather see and hear that Go Compare cunt on a loop than watch that.

Domino's should be boycotted until they stop showing it.

Domino’s pizzas are shit, little better than frozen stuff you get in supermarkets, but about £20 a pop.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Domino’s pizzas are shit, little better than frozen stuff you get in supermarkets, but about £20 a pop.

Aye, shite bases, shite toppings, they really are shit and yet surprisingly people still buy them.

That fucking advert drives me mad though. Hate it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

The son in law knows a couple of lads who work in there and they don't even make them fresh , they are just bought in in plastic and heated up. And , as you say , they cost the earth.

• Upvote 1

This is a campaign I did for Toyota down here just recently - with International travel still a pipe dream, people are planning "local" holidays much more than usual... so Toyota saw an opportunity to advertise on that basis, emphasising the durability/quality of their purpose-built parts/accessories.  That let us use "humour" and these are perhaps "almost funny" as one of my bosses used to put it:

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me! These are outlandish, I dont know how he keeps a straight face saying 'my wife would love that (a boner)!

I dont speak French either but Im guessing it's a product that stop's her fanny smelling of fish!

By the way, the tandem cycling one doesnt appear!

• Like 1

Wayfair. Spendaholic wife swiping on her tablet as the furniture her daft fat bastard of a husband is sitting on changes with each swipe. I swear it looks like he's going to break that sofa. And then they go into the garden for a barbecue party with a bunch of (presumably grand-) kids, and he starts dancing like a knobhead as he serves. Twats.

On 17/07/2021 at 11:12, Harry's Lad said:

Sum Up. Oooooooooooooooo. Just fuck off.

Yup. This is a new contender for what might be the worst advertising campaign on tv. If I was looking to introduce card payment into my business these would actively make me look elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's so bad, I actually quite like it. The way Eamonn walks like an absolute gimp, with the beaming smile of a simpleton who's finally managed not to soil himself.

They're a right pair of dickheads, bet she absolutely reeks of fish.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

Advert for some business credit card or other where the cast of the United Nations go 'oooooooooooooo' . Boils my piss. And the billboards for it are even more annoying.

image.png.382c04a658f8f962276ff330dd432c64.png

oooooooooo, Fuck off! Suck my left ball

I'm old school , you only get an ooo with Typhoo.