You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha Ha. My life would be so much easier if at least some of my kids could learn to pull the fucking chain occasionally. We went on a two week holiday once to come back to a big unflushed shit in the middle of a hot summer. Nobody owned up. 

DapperDampJackal-small.gif

• Upvote 1

On 05/02/2021 at 12:36, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Only skimmed the last couple of a pages but not seen anyone mention yet ANOTHER in a long line of the most annoying adverts in history from Nationwide, 'wuh workmen met in houseeeees' not racist, fuck off.

I've just popped in to post about the Nationwide adverts. They've had a run of epically shite adverts. With all the shite, modern, urban poetry. The latest one is absolutely awful. Particularly when the poet bloke tries to rhyme the word "people" with the word "people." 

• Upvote 1

On 05/02/2021 at 15:49, sir roger said:

How much money does Robert De Niro actually need ?

He has alimony payments I think. He had a row with his ex-wife where we was saying he had to take all of these crap roles because of her. 

In answer to the thread - Grammarly. I fucking hate online Grammarly adverts. They are constant.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to see those adverts with Frank Windsor going on about "If you're over 50, you can have life insurance with no need for a medical."

I paid them scant attention but I used to think "You'll need the money for your funeral you old bastards."

But now I am over 50, I watch them and think "Wow, they have this stuff for young spunks like me?"

37 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. There’s a care home near me that offers assisted living for the over 55s. I’m 56 next month and still playing 5 a side.  What the fuck have these people done to themselves that they need assisted living at 55 ? 

Illness mate.

Somewhere they can be looked after when their needs are so great that their families can no longer care for them.

There but for the grace of God etc.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

That Facebook one where the new mum is struggling with breast feeding and video calls her mum for advice. It finishes with nipper getting latched on and the phrase “sore nipples”. They are the last 2 words spoken. They’ve just shown it to a couple of million blokes drinking beer on the sofa at half time in the north london derby. 

Totally with you on this one it proper grinds my gears .

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/03/2021 at 18:30, Chr15 said:

Just Eat.    The more I see it the more I resolve never to use the service

No tacos to the chateau? 

On 14/03/2021 at 22:17, Stickman said:

Sure it’s on here anyway but fuck it I can’t stand this fat Tory cunt 

Hahahaha is he a tory?