You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

That Age Partnership advert with Eamonn Holmes.

He starts off saying "They say life gets better with age", then He says "Really?, my back creaks, my knees ache".

The cunt's been sat on his arse for fucking decades. 

Try doing manual labour for those decades and then see how much your back creaks and your knees ache you slimy twat.

He no Matthias, Son of Deuteronomy of Gath.

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Every single ad break is polluted by that Go Compare jabroni and that horrendous time travelling Lynx Africa one, without fail. 

The sole reason why the only thing i will watch live now is sport. I'm even thinking of starting that an hour later now, such is my hatred for Lynx Africa. 

I gave the Lynx Africa ad a free pass because of the girl that's in it. 

Girls with dark hair and blue eyes are my fetish, anybody know who she is? 

Screenshot-2020-10-04-at-16.35.02-1024x519.png

lynx_africa_advert_girl.jpg

11 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Just had a search myself and cant find her. Rep to anyone who does 

I know our adverts are bad but some of the American ones are crazy. I occasionally come across them while watching a yank stream of various sporting events. Half of the ads are from pharmaceutical companies listing symptoms, convincing you you're ill, then peddling the drugs to cure you of the ailment you've only just realised you have.

And I came across this one yesterday during the unmentionable. 

I genuinely thought it was for the new call of duty game at first. 

• 2 weeks later...

What the fuck is going on with these Man Scapped adverts. Weird as fuck. Just seen one on YouTube. Perfect for your friend, SON, Husband who's let themselves go during lock down. 

Your son, who the fuck buys their son a body hair trimmer. What is this Alabama 

The United Utilities one before the weather on Granada. Specifically the one with the little twat that runs up to the workers with a toy spade and shouting orders.

Had that been me and I had to dig a hole, she'd have been told to fuck right off before she ends up in the fucking hole. It's a definite channel switcher overer one is that. The little cunt.

4 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

The United Utilities one before the weather on Granada. Specifically the one with the little twat that runs up to the workers with a toy spade and shouting orders.

Had that been me and I had to dig a hole, she'd have been told to fuck right off before she ends up in the fucking hole. It's a definite channel switcher overer one is that. The little cunt.

If they filmed outside Kurtz's house, she would have been.

• Upvote 1

Back to the Pelaton shit, the first was one was bad enough with that twat who does a blow and puts his head to one side, now there's one with a smug looking cunt, think he's first on,he should also feature  in the smarmy faces dept if I had a picture. 

Sometimes i get told to lighten up as its only an advert and there's no need to get wound up, I wonder myself what it's like not noticing these things. 

• Upvote 2

On 30/01/2021 at 10:28, easytoslip said:

Back to the Pelaton shit, the first was one was bad enough with that twat who does a blow and puts his head to one side, now there's one with a smug looking cunt, think he's first on,he should also feature  in the smarmy faces dept if I had a picture. 

Sometimes i get told to lighten up as its only an advert and there's no need to get wound up, I wonder myself what it's like not noticing these things. 

You remember them. Love or hate job done.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She's black so obviously we need a drum and bass soundtrack because that's what black people are in to. Mah bitch mah ho may ho mah bitch.

If they were looking to inspire a fresh generation of seamen, she would certainly do the trick.

25 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

A few :

Any toilet cleaner adverts that talk about cleaning under the rim. Who has such explosive diarrhea that it goes under the rim ? Nobody. Its a made up problem to sell expensive coloured bleach. 

The new wave of adverts for Tena pants. Basically nappies for older women who let out a bit of wee when they do yoga. Why are they showing these to me during the ad breaks on Wheeler Dealers ?

That M/M advert where he is shagging the wife and the husband walks in. So many unanswered questions. 

Gather you’ve never cleaned a toilet. Ask the help.

On 18/01/2021 at 11:41, Aventus said:

What annoys me most about that advert, and there is lots to grumble about, is that is suposedly set in Manchester.

Manchester in the 80's looked like Laurence Llewelyn Bowen had been given fifty quid to have a crack at making Chernobyl look 'boutique', not like some fly over state American univeristy.

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha Ha. My life would be so much easier if at least some of my kids could learn to pull the fucking chain occasionally. We went on a two week holiday once to come back to a big unflushed shit in the middle of a hot summer. Nobody owned up. 

My mother in law died recently and we were waiting in the house for the cars when  my nephew had to go to the toilet. No one went near the house for a week until we went to get some paperwork, despite him flushing the loo it still stunk.