You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

* I’ll give them a call

* Paid more for a cup of coffee
* I’m 32 and a non-smoker

* It only takes a few minutes over the phone

* I’m just thinking about the family when I’m gone

* Mike looked after everything but know he’s gone

* You never think about these things do you
* Starts from just a few pence a day

* No medical questions

* Get 10% off your first year and a handy voucher

If its £8.32 per month that would mean the 10% rebate after 12 months would amount to £ 9.98 

Big wowser

I also hate the female make up adverts which spout made up medical terms and then have in tiny writing at the bottom ' 62% of 13 women agree '.

Fucking hell, it's a new advert and I fucking hate it already. It's doing my head in listening to a pretend Burl Ives sing his little ditty. "Every morning at half past 4"?

Fuck off, Ive done my stints of 5am starts so I dont want to be thinking of 4.30am! You can shove yer Volvo up yer fucking arse every morning at half past 4 for all I care, OK?

42 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking hell, it's a new advert and I fucking hate it already. It's doing my head in listening to a pretend Burl Ives sing his little ditty. "Every morning at half past 4"?

Fuck off, Ive done my stints of 5am starts so I dont want to be thinking of 4.30am! You can shove yer Volvo up yer fucking arse every morning at half past 4 for all I care, OK?

Just seen that shite. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Not sure I've already said this, but that one about bargain cremations, the old man, he's come back as a ghost in a follow up, made up there was no fuss and dead. 

I haven't seen it again as they showed the original one just now. 

‘ you’re nowhere near that yet dad ‘ err yes he is.

2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Every other one is about death. The impending doom that awaits us all. 

Oh death consider my age so please take me at this stage, can you spare me over for another year. 

Get cover at 70 June it will cost you £30 a month for £1500. Might pay for the fucking coffin. Enjoy the voucher.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2020 at 10:51, Stickman said:

Didn't think I could hate these adverts anymore....Guess i was wrong

These adverts are really pissing me off at the moment, I was willing to let it slide at first but now they've taken the piss. 

Why are they insisting on showing multiple different adverts about the real life cunt singer behind the fake cunt character? 

I get it, it's a real person, with a real career, well done you random falt bald tory livestock botherer, you've managed to annoy me more than the annoying prick you were playing. 

• Upvote 1