You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All the identical corona based adverts are doing my head in. 

Loads of little clips of people alone talking into webcams/phones giving a little motivational talk about sticking together even though we're staying apart, before it zooms out into a mosaic of all their ugly barnets, seen it advertising everything from shops, banks, insurance, the lot, but its a lie, they're still gonna be stood next to each other while they're working, why make out they they are alone? 

This bottom right cunt on the Co-op advert especially annoys me, I can immediately tell he'd be a proper bellend to work for.

Screenshot_2020-05-13-01-12-54-534_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

On 19/03/2020 at 20:50, Mike D said:

The Nationwide ones with the shit stand up comedians.

I'll see your shit comedians and raise you the message to myself ones that are currently on.

Grrrrrr.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP2thu8rKdYUybkvIvpkj

"We care" taking advantage of the pandemic like you have a fucking heart. Probably spend more on the Ad campaign than your donations or even wage bill. We the bank that cares and will totally kick you out your fucking house because your business failed and now your in arrears. Bring back Castro GTX oil adverts. Don't know why.

Microsoft Teams. Like most new adverts, it's about how we can carry on doing things during this pandemic and lockdown. What bugs me is the shouty woman practically shoving her face into her computer as she speaks.

• 3 months later...

Motorpoint. With the smug woman who's bought the exact same car in the exact same colour as her neighbour, who is jealous because she obviously got a better deal than he did. Why would you buy a car that looks identical to your neighbour's, unless you're a twat and reckon they'll end up being forced to change it or something. The bloke in that advert isn't much better, polishing his prized car yet kitted out like he cycles everywhere anyway.

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Asda. With that bloke who's like a casting reject from Four Lions.

At first I genuinely assumed he had some kind of handicap, I thought good for him nice to see somebody a bit different on TV for a change. 

Then I realised he isn't handicapped, he's just a cunt, and I hate him with every fibre of my being. 

E8B6DFC4-7730-42AC-A224-24DBE8E23514.png.2e9b2f58754889dfeaa77cde93f7be36.png

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The one with one of those firms selling ready meals with some grey haired bouffant headed cunt in his allotment. Overacting to the full’ oooh the lasssaaggne, chicken curry is good too” 

Fuck off you silly cunt and use your own veg.

Yeah that's the pits. That fuckin' one about the old fella talking about cremation is on every 15 minutes, I tell you one thing love, no one lives for ever, really?  Now there's a follow up where he's a ghost saying  best of all  no fuss. Fucksake. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Yeah that's the pits. That fuckin' one about the old fella talking about cremation is on every 15 minutes, I tell you one thing love, no one lives for ever, really?  Now there's a follow up where he's a ghost saying  best of all  no fuss. Fucksake. 

* I’ll give them a call

* Paid more for a cup of coffee
* I’m 32 and a non-smoker

* It only takes a few minutes over the phone

* I’m just thinking about the family when I’m gone

* Mike looked after everything but know he’s gone

* You never think about these things do you
* Starts from just a few pence a day

* No medical questions

* Get 10% off your first year and a handy voucher

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

* I’ll give them a call

* No medical questions

Yeah but that Lisa is a bit foxy!

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

* I’ll give them a call

* No medical questions

Looks like you've got one then, oh congratulations, I hope you had no awkward questions. 

• Upvote 1