You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...

Not so much hate but wholly innapropriate ads, maybe by design.

Poor children starving, near death. Followed by an ad with spoilt brats waddling around Disney World.

Children struggling for fresh water on a daily basis.

Followed by Oscar the Cat guzzling from a fast running tap. “ he likes plenty of fresh water.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 6:29 PM, Bjornebye said:

Ha the irony being that loads of independent shops still don't take card. 

I can't stand this cunt or the advert the cunt 

Literally just searched this thread to post this advert only to find that I did it only a few weeks ago. I stand by it. The guy is a cunt. 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Not so much hate but wholly innapropriate ads, maybe by design.

Poor children starving, near death. Followed by an ad with spoilt brats waddling around Disney World.

Children struggling for fresh water on a daily basis.

Followed by Oscar the Cat guzzling from a fast running tap. “ he likes plenty of fresh water.

Bh5xVi9IQAA3vz1.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

The current penchant for having people dancing in adverts - particularly those annoying fucking Tui adverts. And that Light & Free one as well.

Also, that Luvvie infested British Airways advert, with all the cunts sat in first class and telling the public how much they love them. Yeah, because we can all fly fucking first class now, can’t we.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:33 PM, Rrg said:

jesus

I've got no beef with that advert to be fair. 

I have more of an issue with the whole #bigmac #notabigmac shite they are trying to force. I understand what they are attempting to do but it's a fucking burger, nobody gives a fuck, there's literally not one person debating it. 

5 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I've got no beef with that advert to be fair. 

I have more of an issue with the whole #bigmac #notabigmac shite they are trying to force. I understand what they are attempting to do but it's a fucking burger, nobody gives a fuck, there's literally not one person debating it. 

Its not a Big Mac though 

• 1 month later...

That Barclays life skills advert with the girl working on the turbine. I think its Barclays. The bit where she is in the car she doesn't even look like she is in the thing. Her whiney fucking voice shouting at two fellas in the front who are at least 10 years older than her. Its not even that hard a problem to solve. Typical fucking woman, over-reacting. Stupid ginger cunt. 

0/10 

• Upvote 1