You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

37 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I made the mistake of leaving an unmuted advert on the other day.  It was this.  

Everything about it is hateful and I wish all involved were dead.

Edit - I see Mike D beat me to it.

The fella in the advert that’s on at the moment is even worst that him. Absolute cunt’s cunt. I can’t think why anyone would think it a good idea to create such a character.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Advert for a camera door bell even the fucking house burglar is super posh and the guy whose house it is is like " yes I saw thee looking through my window thoust villainous swine, now begone with thee"..... "okay goodbye"

"Is your doorbell a crime preventer" no it's  fucking doorbell 

The way he spoke to the tea leaf would probably make said tea leaf come back and do him in.

All these over 50 funeral ads, fucking hell. The acting even for adverts is awful.

” It was a real shock when mum died “ 

“ Mary is thinking about making parsnip jam “

” But he’s still my boy and I don’t want him to worry “

Glad i’ve had life insurance for years, shove your pen and your M&S vouchers up your arse.

On 11/12/2018 at 3:58 AM, AngryofTuebrook said:

Negged for making us suffer through it as well.

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2018 at 4:58 PM, AngryofTuebrook said:

Someone sent me that link and said I look like this cunt. I've never had a hairstyle like that, but if you shave his head and give him a short beard, the alarming thing is that they might just be right. I definitely don't sound like that though.

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Someone sent me that link and said I look like this cunt. I've never had a hairstyle like that, but if you shave his head and give him a short beard, the alarming thing is that they might just be right. I definitely don't sound like that though.

That's close enough for a negging. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Advert for a camera door bell even the fucking house burglar is super posh and the guy whose house it is is like " yes I saw thee looking through my window thoust villainous swine, now begone with thee"..... "okay goodbye"

Didn't the burglar in the original version of that advert have a Scouse accent? They had to dub another voice over it. 

And yes, I hope he comes back to screw that arrogant cunt's house over.

19 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What would that guy have done if the fella had actually pulled the balaclava down over his face? 

“Excuse me, sir, I see you looking through the window... I see you getting ready to throw that brick... I see you running off down the road with my 65 inch smart tv... bollocks”

• 3 weeks later...