You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why do all legal adverts now have an aggressive black lawyer in them? There should be a firm called black lawyers 4U.

I've noticed this, also mixed race families are more prominent in advertising then in society, not got a problem with mixed race families, but more the shoddy advertising and scriptwriting, lets keep things proportional

I saw a McDonalds advert yesterday. The boyfriend of a teenage boy's mum moves in with them and, despite his efforts to try and bond, the teenage boy doesn't want to know. They decide on an amicable truce over Big Macs at their local McNastys. There wasn't that much wrong with the advert as such - corny idea though it is - but the bloke in it looked like your typical near-40 bloke who still thinks it's cool to look like he's in Oasis.

Guest davelfc
I saw a McDonalds advert yesterday. The boyfriend of a teenage boy's mum moves in with them and, despite his efforts to try and bond, the teenage boy doesn't want to know. They decide on an amicable truce over Big Macs at their local McNastys. There wasn't that much wrong with the advert as such - corny idea though it is - but the bloke in it looked like your typical near-40 bloke who still thinks it's cool to look like he's in Oasis.

That mother and son are in for a shock, that's Psycho Paul.

zIBj0Tv1t0A

video_injury_lawyers_4u_advert_woman_lawyer_falls_over_1355227660.jpg

Guy on the right there from injury lawyers for you.

I reckon his mum and dad came to Britain in the 70s from Nigeria. His dad got a job at a factory and kept himself very much to himself, but was brow-beaten by the mum becasue she was from north of the river back home, where as he was from the south of the river and was therefore of lower class.

Mum instilled in him from an early age the importance of a proper education, money, and respect, and he was encouraged to forgo a social life in favour of his studies.

He bears a deep-rooted resentment of rap music and 'street' culture and has a love of fine wines and Mount Gay rum. He's married to a cultured black lady who works at an art gallery and they don't have kids. He has one piece of African art on his desk and a picture of his mum.

The Snickers one with Joan Collins. The way that dickhead asks "Better?", and his long-haired bearded fat dickhead mate who looks like he's never played f******l in his life. I find myself wishing Mr T turned up in his tank to crush the soft cunts.

The Snickers one with Joan Collins. The way that dickhead asks "Better?"' date=' and his long-haired bearded fat dickhead mate who looks like he's never played f******l in his life. I find myself wishing Mr T turned up in his tank to crush the soft cunts.[/quote']

I always think that diva TWAT is poorly attempting to pull off the grizzly Dave Usher look.

Dave should be the one turning up in the tank, not Mr T.

Guest San Don
Not sure it has. I was thinking about naming and shaming it but I couldn't put my finger on what it is that I hate about it. But I do

That fucking ignorant twat called the King for resigning after the stress of Hillsborough.

I'd like to stick his free parker pen for calling right up his jacksey.

video_injury_lawyers_4u_advert_woman_lawyer_falls_over_1355227660.jpg

Guy on the right there from injury lawyers for you.

I reckon his mum and dad came to Britain in the 70s from Nigeria. His dad got a job at a factory and kept himself very much to himself, but was brow-beaten by the mum becasue she was from north of the river back home, where as he was from the south of the river and was therefore of lower class.

Mum instilled in him from an early age the importance of a proper education, money, and respect, and he was encouraged to forgo a social life in favour of his studies.

He bears a deep-rooted resentment of rap music and 'street' culture and has a love of fine wines and Mount Gay rum. He's married to a cultured black lady who works at an art gallery and they don't have kids. He has one piece of African art on his desk and a picture of his mum.

I showed him your post.

He said "That muh'fuhn cracka don't know shit. I gon' bust his cracka ass wide open I eva catch him."

So there you go. Books, covers etc.

Not sure it has. I was thinking about naming and shaming it but I couldn't put my finger on what it is that I hate about it. But I do

I hate Parkinson. I hate Parker Pens. I hate that some people would be arsed enough to want a free one; if you want one, buy one. Cunts.

I hate Parkinson. I hate Parker Pens. I hate that some people would be arsed enough to want a free one; if you want one' date=' buy one. Cunts.[/quote']

Its quite an achievement to squeeze some much hate into such a bleak little advert