You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone post the line-up for Sunderland please

Nunavut Patrick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic but i wonder if its crossed momos mind to pull another infamous sickie probably not after what happened to cisse

well, Rwanda is playing Eritrea today. He could claim he's got a Rwanadan grandmother or something.

Memo to Rafa: Get the Kaiser out of the whirlpool, butt out that smoke, put down that ale and give the Racing Form to the attendant. May have to play two games in a week, Didi.

well, Rwanda is playing Eritrea today. He could claim he's got a Rwanadan grandmother or something.

Memo to Rafa: Get the Kaiser out of the whirlpool, butt out that smoke, put down that ale and give the Racing Form to the attendant. May have to play two games in a week, Didi.

Only just seen this when checking back to work out what your last post was about. Quality.

Two yellows. Guess you're right it won't be three match ban. But I still like the image of the Kaiser in the whirlpool.

Hamann is a legend.

You're not wrong there NP my friend, my favourite player of the last few years. I also love the fact that according to the official site his first club were called FC Wacker Munchen.

You're not wrong there NP my friend, my favourite player of the last few years. I also love the fact that according to the official site his first club were called FC Wacker Munchen.

If only there was a spare "n" lying around, it would be the most amusingly named club this side of... Total Network Solutions?

Didn't know that. Wacker Munchen....

He's great, is Didi. He's the best player I've ever seen get a free kick when you need one in the midfield- to keep possesion, slow the game down or when he gets in trouble. I really hoope we can win a League title for him before he retires. And he's been here for ages.

2nd best goals against in the league is real progress hopefully we can keep it up and also improve our goals for which isnt too hot at the mo. but progress is what were after and progress is what were getting. What a difference a month makes after fulham and palace

Stop fighting it, Cochcaer man and feel the Crouchinho vibe. You know it makes sense.

I'm not angry merely whimsical. I'll concede Cisse will have to go but the jury is still out on the other two.

Angry? We're forth and the status quo (living on an island...) has been stored and hopefully we can end the season pushing Arsenal and Utd from their usual berths.