You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool make £4.5M bid for central defender

Salte

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kopite have you ever had a bird? Or is the only bird you done was the one for rape last year?

This non stop trotting up for a nonsense statement is marking you out as real stalking weirdo. Shouldn't you be taking the pills?

Yeah I've never had a bird. In fact I have to boast about having a "fit one" because I'm a totally inadequate virgin who's only life is the one I have in cyberspace.

Whoops.

Yeah I've never had a bird. In fact I have to boast about having a "fit one" because I'm a totally inadequate virgin who's only life is the one I have in cyberspace.

Whoops.

People have seen my bird as I have bought her out when meeting lads off KT and YNWA. I am real, not a freak show like u. As I said you are a weirdo, the only bird you have done is for rape. You freak the fuck out of me....

You doff caps and get your kicks from chasing people around a forum.... fucking weird. Fuck off, please put me on ignore you psycho.

What I really love is Rashid coming on the cyber hardman with me, but totally ignoring Scouse Missionary's p*sstake post.

I saw his post but laughed at it. But he hardly has a record of chasing me around forums. A joke is a joke, I can even take a racist gag, but constant shite is now taking the piss.

People have seen my bird as I have bought her out when meeting lads off KT and YNWA. I am real, not a freak show like u. As I said you are a weirdo, the only bird you have done is for rape. You freak the fuck out of me....

You doff caps and get your kicks from chasing people around a forum.... fucking weird. Fuck off, please put me on ignore you psycho.

:D :D You are one bizarre individual.

Rash, you are pitiful and pathetic. Rape jibe, love it.

So Rash is the reason you pulled your 'fit bird' because they leave the graveyard unguarded at night?

Rash, you are pitiful and pathetic. Rape jibe, love it.

So Rash is the reason you pulled your 'fit bird' because they leave the graveyard unguarded at night?

:D You are funny, and I mean that.

But come on, some of this shit is becoming personal now and not on. My wife does not deserve abuse on here, seriously.