You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool make £4.5M bid for central defender

Salte

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Rashid and Kopite you both need to put the other on ignore, because this has been going on too long. I'm not interested in who is right and who is wrong, or who started it or who's stalking who.

Fact is, you don't like eachother, never will, and are always arguing and going round in circles.

So put eachother on ignore, or I'll do it and you won't be able to go in and change it.

Gotta hate me having to play parent, especially when one of them is older than me!

Ok, Rashid and Kopite you both need to put the other on ignore, because this has been going on too long. I'm not interested in who is right and who is wrong, or who started it or who's stalking who.

Fact is, you don't like eachother, never will, and are always arguing and going round in circles.

So put eachother on ignore, or I'll do it and you won't be able to go in and change it.

Gotta hate me having to play parent, especially when one of them is older than me!

Sorry pops, do I still get me bike for Christmas? ;)

But I look and act the eldest.... ;)

I'm keeping out of the Rashid/Kopite thing, but just wanted you to know Rash that my joke wasn't intended to br racist, so I hope you didn't take it that way.

I didn't react did I? I know it was a joke, and not one that is repetitive... I am not the kind of guy to cry and moan about a bloody joke.

Besides, I am better looking than that cunt in he pic. ;)

I've obviously never seen the lad play and know nothing about him, but I can't think of a single player from the Balkan countries who has been a big success over here. Though they're often skillful and able to stand up for themselves, they seem to be more succesful in Seria A and La Liga. That's the only reservation I would have.

I've obviously never seen the lad play and know nothing about him, but I can't think of a single player from the Balkan countries who has been a big success over here. Though they're often skillful and able to stand up for themselves, they seem to be more succesful in Seria A and La Liga. That's the only reservation I would have.

Igor?

No? Ok then.

Stefanovic is doing well at Portsmouth. That lad at Bolton whose name I've forgotten was good, Sasa somethingic. All the Czech lads have done well.

According to liverpool.no LFC has made a £4.5M bid for Nemanja Vidic. A central defender currently playing for Spartak Moscow. He's played 18 times for his country and is appearently rated the best defender in the russian leage.

According to http://www.liverpool.no, Liverpool Daily Post today claims that Vidic prefers a move to Liverpool ahead of Fiorentina. Also a notice on Dudek going to Benfica in a part exchange for Simao.

Any more rumours about Vidic and Simao? Are we close to a done deal for these two players?