You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SRS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
what a palava you guys are making over a small juvinile joke, ok the guy wasn't nice to you lot but give him a rest eh? trying to find out where he lives etc, is probably breaking the law and going against the data protection act and freedom of information act etc..as if he does work for the Fire Brigade n you've been trying to find out where he lives etc.

he could do you for posting his personal details on a website without his consent. So if i were you i'd stop the games now n grow up!!!

so i would accept his apology n leave it there n chances are he's learnt his lesson n wont' come back as you've probably scared him off.

I don't see what all the humour is about here, the guy posts a few jokes on a website forum, none of which are offensive. And you lot go to town and threaten to write to his work place etc.. you know what i think ? i think none of you can take a joke, looking at the thread ok he may well spend a few hours a day on it, however he could say about some of you, what would your work places think if he contacted them n notified them saying this is what your doing when you should be working?

how far are you guys going to take this or has it runs it course? as if it was me i would have stopped it long ago, as it's borring and pointless.

I tried to rep him for the sheer panic in those posts, but couldn't...ah well.

First time I've ever read this, I'm in stiches here, brilliant

You bastard Joker, I thought we'd got another one then! It's about the tenth time I've read this and it's still brilliant with the best non threatening threat ever:

You made your own bed. And guess what, it's bedtime.

• 3 months later...
Guest TesticleOReilly
Rio's bum chum.

meemee.jpg

Ollie the fireman

article-0-055c377d000005dc-277_468x6271.jpg

Those shorts are so ridiculous that in all this time I've never noticed he's also wearing a boob tube.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Anyone who joins the site should be directed to this thread

A: Because its funny as fuck and gives you a flavour of what this site is all about

B: Provides a very scary and real warning to any pricks coming here to act the dickhead, what could happen.

C: Did i mention its funny as fuck