You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When's the next issue out Dave?

Stouffer

Have you tried RAOTL?They're much better at turning things out quicker.

You'll love this then ;-)

Next issue won't be out for Pompey, it will be Wigan on Dec 3.

The reason is that I don't have enough to fill it at the moment, and even if I did my printer is going away for a few days so wouldn't be able to get it done in time.

my printer is going away for a few days

awwww...how cute. Is that what you call it when it has to be sent to Hewlett Packard for repairs?

Dave Usher : Dad? Dad, why are you putting the printer in a box? Is there something wrong with it?

Usher senior: Oh, don't worry my son. It's just tired, so it needs to go away for a few days to gather new strength.

Actually my Norwegian friend, the printer is actually going on a stag weekend to Amsterdam.

yes yes, of course it is. since nothing is happening regarding the new issue, maybe you'll even find enough time this weekend to visit the magical farm where your old dog went to stay.

You'll love this then ;-)

Next issue won't be out for Pompey, it will be Wigan on Dec 3.

The reason is that I don't have enough to fill it at the moment, and even if I did my printer is going away for a few days so wouldn't be able to get it done in time.

Did you get my pm with my new adress?...

Royal Norwegian Dept. of Corrections

Baby Eating Rehab Wing

Mo-Di-Rini, Norway

Priosner #271876

As soon as i pushed the submit button i knew i would get a response like that. Glad to see i wasn`t let down. So now you sll got my adress, keep the christmas card flowing!!!!!! ( see... i`m back Ian!!)

:party: