You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Essien and SWP

Rashid

HOW MANY GAMES ARE YOU BASING THAT ON?

Fucking johnny-come-lately sky fan knobhead.

He has played for England several times and played for Chelsea several times, maybe I can pull out the stats. But if he can't string a few passes together in a team like Chelsea's in the PL a league he has always played then he is not as good as you thought.

And a swearing the answer, it's almost like "I win cos I shouted the loudest".

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rash - Didn't you want us to push the boat out for SWP?

Yep totally, I really liked him at Man City and maybe I hate him since he became a mercenary but he has not done well when the pressure to perform is on and there is competition for places.

Yep totally, I really liked him at Man City and maybe I hate him since he became a mercenary but he has not done well when the pressure to perform is on and there is competition for places.

He's looked more than adequate when he's played for England...he scored a cracker at St James Park? And Jose has not really given him a decent run of games, has he?

They were both overpriced, but they're still quality players. We'd be made up if they played for us, put it that way.

But, turning SWP from being a coming superstar and making England a real challenge in the WC, we can now see how special the special one is.....

And talkin bout Essien, a shame that he hasn`t been sent off three-four times....thanks to the Roman-money...

ffs, if you don't play every week your form is patchy at best. playing from the bench is not the best for him,overpriced shame he went there. could have done a job for us, but at under half what chelski paid. look at fat frank, didn't rip up any trees in his first 2 seasons. but playing all these games has grown into the worlds best player O_o O_o :wallbutt: .my arse

Oh Rash, will you never learn? This is the quintessential Rashid post: spend literally months going on and on and on about something (the board finding £20m for SWP) as if it's the only issue that will save Liverpool (the European Champions) from oblivion, before completely switching to the polar opposite view (SWP is shit) after about twenty minutes (less than 20 appearances, virtually none of which were as a starter or for the full 90 mins).

As Ian Brown's agent I must clarify that a percentage of the proceeds will indeed be owed to my client due to this being his intellectual property. He will also be happy to provide further insults if a range were to be launched.

*That'll be 15% please Brown ;) *

There are 2 player at scelski that I would love any day. That is Duff and especially Makele. Duff is very easy to spot on the field but the best player on schelski is Makele. I’ve always said that selling Makele was Reals worst mistake.

About SWP…If you choose money its ok, but what would he got at us ? A place at the RW without competition on a great team.

And yes he hasn’t done as good as many thought he would. But he is young and he will be better. A good player but, as Drogba, they cant defend the price they are bought for.

Duff is an excellent player much better than I thought and as a genuine wide man there aren't that many better. However he is very injury prone and for the money Chelski haven't got value. He is also a mercenary and jumped as soon as Chelsea showed their wallet.