Sign in to follow this  
Rashid

The Barcelona game

Messi 3-0. He will be the world's best one day.

He is class. Saw him once last year and a couple of times this year and he's always impressed me a lot. Supposed to be the new the new Maradona.

4-0 at half time. Biscan made to look like a child. Flick tricks, the lot. This is what football is about.

Igor is lulling them into a false sense of security before he strikes. Has Ronaldinho hit done his 'hit the bar four times' trick?

Igor is lulling them into a false sense of security before he strikes. Has Ronaldinho hit done his 'hit the bar four times' trick?

poor igor wont know whats hit him.

the whole barca team is looking that good that even ronaldinho when doing all his tricks isn't standing out from the rest of the team.

terry henry scored a decent effort which I managed to catch just as I was flicking through. it would be nice if a certain london "team" got through from group stage they get barca and get taught a football lesson like this. and loose.

poor igor wont know whats hit him.

the whole barca team is looking that good that even ronaldinho when doing all his tricks isn't standing out from the rest of the team.

terry henry scored a decent effort which I managed to catch just as I was flicking through. it would be nice if a certain london "team" got through from group stage they get barca and get taught a football lesson like this. and loose.

This certain 'team' would probably deny they lost anyway.

they were robbed last year, hope to turn it on against them again this year without the cheating

exactly. would be justice for barca to rip them apart and go through and then see how high maureens voice goes after that defeat. scum are 1-0 down now I see...

Ah, United lose again and Benfica 1 down at home to Villareal... maybe we'll get to take a couple of million off the cost of Simao in the New Year after all.

:laugh:

Ah, United lose again and Benfica 1 down at home to Villareal... maybe we'll get to take a couple of million off the cost of Simao in the New Year after all.

I'm convinced he will be our major signing when the window opens. Would be nice to get someone who can play in the CL (assuming we qualify - I am an Accountant so I am alwas pessimistic) but we need to make sure we qualify for next seasons CL. Having seen this seasons Premiership I still think we can get as high as second as both the Mancs and Arsenal have looked anything like impressive.

I'm convinced he will be our major signing when the window opens. Would be nice to get someone who can play in the CL (assuming we qualify - I am an Accountant so I am alwas pessimistic) but we need to make sure we qualify for next seasons CL. Having seen this seasons Premiership I still think we can get as high as second as both the Mancs and Arsenal have looked anything like impressive.

The Mancs are falling apart - I don't see how that team is going to turn things around this season, and I can't see Ferguson being given any serious funds in the New Year, particulalry if they go out of the CL in the Groups... which it looks like they just might.

:D

I think they'll win it, myself. We deffo have a chance though. A lot will depend on who we bring in during the transfer window...

I think they'll win it, myself. We deffo have a chance though. A lot will depend on who we bring in during the transfer window...

They will all be cup tied barring maybe Gonzales if he gets his permit.

I love watching Barca play. I've watched their last 3 games - 2-0, 5-0, and 5-0 wins. They are just so entertaining.

That Messi is gonna be some player...

Barca look great, always have, they wont win it again. You can do all the flicks and tricks you want, but when it comes down to bottle, they just dont seem to have it in the european cup. Their defense isnt what it should be (then again, in the spanish league, with that forward line, it doesnt need to be!)

Ronaldinho is the best player in the world by a mile though, so if we play them, put him in the stands within the first five, job done!

They will all be cup tied barring maybe Gonzales if he gets his permit.

That's true. Shit. How the fuck can we hope to beat them with no Igor?