You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why are we so bad?

ScouseAndy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the rotation stuff at all.

For instance a tired finnan is better than josemi while a tired Carragher is still our best defender.

You always should play your best 11. At least there are a few games less for people to whinge about tiredness now!

i agree...cmon rafa get it sorted...play your best 11 untill you get out of this mess...even if it takes the rest of the season...weve got 10pts ffs and a third of the season gone..relegation alarm bells are ringing :wallbutt:

i agree...cmon rafa get it sorted...play your best 11 untill you get out of this mess...even if it takes the rest of the season...weve got 10pts ffs and a third of the season gone..relegation alarm bells are ringing :wallbutt:

Reina

------

Finnan

Carra

Hyppia

Warnock

--------

Gerrard

Sissoko

Alonso

Kewell

---------

Cisse

Crouch

Why do we bother to pay managers these huge salaries. Rick Parry should just phone up one or two of the members of this forum and ask them who we should play.

After all most people on here see at least 90 mins of the team now and again whereas Benitez sees them every day. He must be over familiar.

Rashid could be the chief scout all he would need is for the club to pay his sky sport subscription.

Why do we bother to pay managers these huge salaries. Rick Parry should just phone up one or two of the members of this forum and ask them who we should play.

After all most people on here see at least 90 mins of the team now and again whereas Benitez sees them every day. He must be over familiar.

Rashid could be the chief scout all he would need is for the club to pay his sky sport subscription.

Why are you on a forum?

Guest saturday shopper

... hahahah,... never in the field of football conflict, has a truer word been spoken,.... y'know, the old adage,.. "many a true word said in jester"

But you can bet ya sweet ass, we've got another few year's of shite to watch, & would explain chris kirklands reluctance to return to anfield, prefering to stay at mighty West Brom, when he said recently... " i havn't got a clue what the coach is saying" ....... and he wasn't refering to the spoken word,... so to speak.

but hey, WTF,.. when you've a manager who most clubs would have sacked for just THINKING, OF SIGNING SHIT LIKE CROTCH......

#Ohhhhhhh weeeeeeee are, riding along on the crest of a wave, and the wonderful world is fine,.... la la la la la la........

Not a dig at you Rashid i just get sick of people thinking they know better than the manager. He picks the team for his reasons. He sees the whole picture and we do not have 1/10th of the information about the squad he has. Our job as fans is to back the team.

I just think it is arrogance in the extreme to suggest that yours or anybody elses team would be wonderful and would have twatted C.p. and Fulham of the park. It is more complicated than that.

Just my opinion

Top post.

If Rashid was chief scout we'd change the playing staff on a daily basis depending on who was making the back page of the tabloids/getting the best score on Championship Manager. ;)

I've said this before, but... that argument holds no water because even shit managers have 10 times more information than the average fan and see the players every day etc. I'm not saying that Rafa is a shit manager, obviously, but if the results don't bear out his supposed greater insights you shouldn't expect people to have a lot of faith in them. Support the team when they're out on the pitch, of course, but don't just blindly accept that the manager is making the right decisions because he works with the players every day.

... hahahah,... never in the field of football conflict, has a truer word been spoken,.... y'know, the old adage,.. "many a true word said in jester"

But you can bet ya sweet ass, we've got another few year's of shite to watch, & would explain chris kirklands reluctance to return to anfield, prefering to stay at mighty West Brom, when he said recently... " i havn't got a clue what the coach is saying" ....... and he wasn't refering to the spoken word,... so to speak.

but hey, WTF,.. when you've a manager who most clubs would have sacked for just THINKING, OF SIGNING SHIT LIKE CROTCH......

#Ohhhhhhh weeeeeeee are, riding along on the crest of a wave, and the wonderful world is fine,.... la la la la la la........

I don't think anybody knows what the fuck you're saying half of the time. Tit.

Saturday Shopper makes a fair point. We are European Champions and our biggest summer signing was Peter Crouch. I don't really understand Rafa so maybe the players don't either. The problem is we just have to hope that Rafa will get us through this as the club have invested to much, the backroom staff, all the spanish players etc. I actually feel sorry for Moores. I always disliked him since 1992 when he bottled out of sacking Souness, but I'm sure when we won the European Cup, he dreamed of a lovely AGM with everyone congratulating him. Now he'll have to get out his I might move on speech.

Not a dig at you Rashid i just get sick of people thinking they know better than the manager. He picks the team for his reasons. He sees the whole picture and we do not have 1/10th of the information about the squad he has. Our job as fans is to back the team.

I just think it is arrogance in the extreme to suggest that yours or anybody elses team would be wonderful and would have twatted C.p. and Fulham of the park. It is more complicated than that.

Just my opinion

When you go through a patch like we are you don't leave your top scorer out. OK I can see both have different abilities, but lets stick to goals scored. Check Cisse's compared to Crouch, you can round his up to the nearest 0 if you want..............................

Guest saturday shopper
I don't think anybody knows what the fuck you're saying half of the time. Tit.

......hahaha, and no wonder all the kids on the Wirral are fucking stupid when you are the best they have to learn from........

Yes Belflower but if Cisse is a complete tosser in training does he deserve his place. Should his attitude be rewarded with a regular place. What message does this send out to the young lads and lazy bastards.

rafa has to have discipline and whilst I would always include a true world class striker bad attitude or not to me cisse is not yet in that class.

......hahaha, and no wonder all the kids on the Wirral are fucking stupid when you are the best they have to learn from........

If you are trying to imply that you're intellectualy superior than I then I would like to tell you to give up on such a foolish and childish delusion. It is apparent to all that you are the village idiot, on day release from the local mental institution. Your capabilities are such that you have to resort to sporadic usage of fullstops when it is grammatically incorrect to do so. To quote yourself ".........................."

In my years of study I'm pretty sure I've never experienced a case as futile and phenomenally unique as yours. Please tell me, on your last visit to the hospital were you asked the date and who is the current Prime Minister?

Yes Belflower but if Cisse is a complete tosser in training does he deserve his place. Should his attitude be rewarded with a regular place. What message does this send out to the young lads and lazy bastards.

rafa has to have discipline and whilst I would always include a true world class striker bad attitude or not to me cisse is not yet in that class.

He doesn't need to be world class thats the whole point, he's putting the ball in the back of the net. Would you call the 2 last night world class just because they scored against us or Fulhams players last week ? of course not. if cisse has got an attitude problem it's up to Rafa to work around it, thats what the word manager stands for....................

Guest saturday shopper
If you are trying to imply that you're intellectualy superior than I then I would like to tell you to give up on such a foolish and childish delusion. It is apparent to all that you are the village idiot, on day release from the local mental institution. Your capabilities are such that you have to resort to sporadic usage of fullstops when it is grammatically incorrect to do so. To quote yourself ".........................."

In my years of study I'm pretty sure I've never experienced a case as futile and phenomenally unique as yours. Please tell me, on your last visit to the hospital were you asked the date and who is the current Prime Minister?

..... hahahaha, yeah i am superior to you arse, & i can spell intellectually correctly,.... you wanker

same old crap from tossers like you, either you dont like what you hear from other people,.. or wont let them have their opinion,,,, result = your childish put-down, or name calling, ie village idiot, .or grammar ........ yeah, you really are superior.......... hahahahahaha