You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Palace thread...

Nunavut Patrick

We'll hammer West Ham by at least 3

We'll twat them.

We'll knock the daylight outta them.

We'll send them back to London so emptyhanded they'll be owing us.

We'll trounce them.

We'll give them hiding they'll never forget.

The list goes on.

I'm telling you.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're turning into a shambles. I don't know what the answers are and I don't want to get caught in internet sniping but it's simply not good enough, Carling Cup or not. I'm fed up of watching toothless, lacklustre, spiritless, disjointed football.

Second that 100% If Crouch was racehorse you'd put him down, and please no-one argue this point, you can't defend the indefensible...............

He had. The ghost from Craven Cottage.

Rafa did not look a happy camper.

I spent well over £100 nicker on saturday going to watch that shite. Double that and add loss of earnings for the likes of 5 times who took time off work to travel down again today.

That is one of the reasons why Rafa is not happy and that is why he simply won't accept it.

I spent well over £100 nicker on saturday going to watch that shite. Double that and add loss of earnings for the likes of 5 times who took time off work to travel down again today.

That is one of the reasons why Rafa is not happy and that is why he simply won't accept it.

Yeah but that his HIS team, he has old and moved on loads of players and been allowed to buy players, some of whome have raised eye brows. He is to blame tonight for that shambles.

Don't agree with that Drewy - nobody gives a shit about the fans. If they did we'd have won comfortably tonight because the fans were superb.

With the greatest respect, and I think fans such as you are admirable with the time and effort you put in following the club, do you honestly think that Benitez considers your sacrifice (if he does, it reckon it is way down his list of priorities)?

The busride home is going to be a long one for fans as well as players.

I've come to the conclusion myself that I'll be a Liverpool fan no matter what they do, so I'm not going to let it get me down.

We've got a game on Saturday that needs winning. Get your heads up lads.

Djimi isn't good enough for Liverpool long term, but great in CL so I am baffled. I'd give Warnock and extended run.

Fuck off with your shitty little agenda, please. If you want to criticise, do so objectively, stop picking out the players you dislike and using it as evidence in the hope of proving your ego correctly.

i have to say though, about Crouch

i wouldnt play him again until he scores a few in the reserves

as moany as Cisse may be, his eagerniss, and bad attitude could be the catalyst for us getting out of this slump, he would be my firdt name on the team sheet for the West Ham game without a doubt

i didnt see the interview afterwards with Rafa, i was too pissed off and just turned the tellie off, when people say he looked worried, do they mean as in, "what the fuck can i do next " kinda worried?

Don't agree with that Drewy - nobody gives a shit about the fans. If they did we'd have won comfortably tonight because the fans were superb.

I disagree Ian, Rafa isn't stupid IMO and he knows the score, the players on the other hand... need I say more?

I agree to a certain extent Pete, they certainly didn't help matters. The team performance just wasn't good enough.

Hamman is past it IMO, himself and SG looked like a couple of Sunday league players at times against a pair of kids who just wanted it more!

Personally I think it was Rafa's tinkermania that cost us - at times he's just too clever by half. With the youngsters coming in and others not fully match fit you can't keep chopping and changing.

Don't agree about Didi but this deffo wasn't Didi's type of game - re-run of Burnley fiasco. We needed Momo's sort of energy and bite against a team like palace - we had a lesson at the end of last season what to expect.

Saying something when Kewell actually looked by far the most potent midfielder. I'm not totally depressed because I believe that Kewell (fat lazy tosser that he is) can actually make our attacking game click.

I reckon we will be a totally different proposition on Saturday - think of tonight as a demonstration of the value of Carra. We really did hit bottom tonight tho.

Agree DT. When we lost today I thought "life goes on". I only rant on forums, otherwise I don't get wound up away from it as much as I used to. Players and managers come along, earn millions and then go, we are all still here. Hermes has been here since the 40's, out living even Shanks, and Bob.

Fuck off with your shitty little agenda, please. If you want to criticise, do so objectively, stop picking out the players you dislike and using it as evidence in the hope of proving your ego correctly.

The players I don't rate are the ones who I don't think are good enough. No agenda, just my opinion. Do you think Crouch, Traore etc are good enough?

The players I don't rate are the ones who I don't think are good enough. No agenda, just my opinion. Do you think Crouch, Traore etc are good enough?

No, they weren't, not tonight but I thought Warnock was pants as were the entire team bar, Gerrard, Morientes and Kewell.

Personally, like all of yous, im well pissed off. But 1st half I did think we played quite well and were unlucky to go one down. Morientes played one of his better games, we opened palace up on a few occasions, Kewell was unlucky 3 or 4 times throughout the match and I dont think he should have been brought off. I dont think morientes should have been sacrificed either, he was making a lot of space and had a couple of clear opportunities himself.

As for the second half we came out like we expected to piss it. Very little urgency and a huge lack of ideas. I actually think we would have won the game had the subs not been made. Pongo and Garcia gave the team less than what Kewell and Nano would have, and Djimi just decided to give stupid free kicks away when there was no need to.

I dont know if its just complacency or the fact that we're shit but I hope Rafa can get it sorted soon.

(is there any chance we can have a whip round to pay off the West Ham defence on Saturday to let Crouchy bag a goal.. my god he needs one!)

No, they weren't, not tonight but I thought Warnock was pants as were the entire team bar, Gerrard, Morientes and Kewell.

And I rate Kewell and Gerrard as you know and long term I want them in our first XI. I don't see the logic in persisting with players that long term are not good enough, better to blood youngsters. I really believe in weeding out the best players and trying to get a system that works for them. Not persisting with players whom you know won't cut it.