You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Palace thread...

Nunavut Patrick

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Harry getting credit but he had to be taken off due to his fitness. Thought Moro looked alright but without getting on his back I though Crouch was awful, just not a Liverpool player. Garcia came on and fannied about and what the hell has happened to Warnock's crossing? I am pissed off.

I feel sorry for rafa but whats going on at the moment? We're the fuckin european champions and we are getting turned over by fulham n palace!!! Where's Cisse? And why is it we still don't have a definitive starting 11?

I though Crouch was awful, just not a Liverpool player.

Fuckin leave it Rash! He played shite YES, but you just can't say that you can you? You have to twat on about him not being a Liverpool player.

I could mention 3,4 maybe 5 players who played equally as bad if not worse.

Fuckin behave yourself, please?

Fuckin leave it Rash! He played shite YES, but you just can't say that you can you? You have to twat on about him not being a Liverpool player.

I could mention 3,4 maybe 5 players who played equally as bad if not worse.

Fuckin behave yourself, please?

OK. But I am brewing up. So disgruntled.

You're a prick lad you really are. I bet you sit there begging him not to score so you can come on the internet and moan you utter cunt

No I actually sat their praying he would score.

You see him scoring is beneficial for the team, goals win games so Crouch scoring contributes to us winning.

The problem is he isn't scoring and isn't looking likely to score and that is detrimental to the team and the results they get.

Crouch was shite tonight, and what worries me is it looks like his confidence has been affected. All that England shite, and the freak chants have had an effect. He has to be strong to come through this, but a bit of fuckin support from his own fans would help.

Rafa's post match interview made me cringe. He wouldn't answer any question properly, and just talked a load of shite. First time I've ever seen him like that, and I'm properly worried now about whats gonna happen this season.

We are in a huge fucking mess right now.

The subs weren;t the problem - its the lack of passion that certain players play with. Morientes is supposed to be the spanish enigma - yet he hasn't done anything significant since he got to liverpool

Our two most threatening players were Kewell and Morientes and he took them off.

I thought Kewell looked shattered before he came off. He probably doesn't last longer than an hour at the moment. Harry was one of our best players tonight.

Agree on Morientes though. Would have taken off Crouch instead. I don't think he pulled off a single thing tonight.

Crouchamania has come to a grinding halt.

why is it that crouch is getting started every week over cisse who is a consisitent scorer? Granted, he has an attitude but that reflects in the way he plays football and a bit of attitude is what we need right now!

For me, Rafa cost us the game with the substitutions.

I agree to a certain extent Pete, they certainly didn't help matters. The team performance just wasn't good enough.

Hamman is past it IMO, himself and SG looked like a couple of Sunday league players at times against a pair of kids who just wanted it more!

Crouch was shite tonight, and what worries me is it looks like his confidence has been affected. All that England shite, and the freak chants have had an effect. He has to be strong to come through this, but a bit of fuckin support from his own fans would help.

Rafa's post match interview made me cringe. He wouldn't answer any question properly, and just talked a load of shite. First time I've ever seen him like that, and I'm properly worried now about whats gonna happen this season.

We are in a huge fucking mess right now.

Dave, do we need another player who needs an arm around him? This is Liverpool Football Club, you can't hide. Crouchy has lost confidence, he needs games in the reserves to get it back.

As for Rafa after the game, looked like he had seen a ghost.

new poster here. am i alone in thinking that our players are a bunch of lazy bastards or are they playing to a certain "tactical" approach? movement off the ball was simply non-existent, particularly in the 2nd half. someone mentioned in a previous thread that the players are told by by the coaching staff to keep a certain shape at all times for tactical reasons. if that is the case, i actually felt sorry for hyypia. he kept resorting to hoofing the ball upfront as no sodding else wanted the ball.

Dave, do we need another player who needs an arm around him? This is Liverpool Football Club, you can't hide. Crouchy has lost confidence, he needs games in the reserves to get it back.

As for Rafa after the game, looked like he had seen a ghost.

His confidence was fine until England. He has to be strong and come through it. If he doesn't, then he wont make it here. I think he will, but we'll see. He's got the talent, he needs to show mental toughness now.

Rafa's interview afterwards worried the hell out of me. Never seen him like that before, he was rattled big time.

The substitutions fucked us up because Flo and Luis were just far too sloppy and casual. They never got up to the speed of the game and just kept giving it away. Warnock wasn't good, but all Traore did was give away fouls when he came on.

Rafas interview was nearly as much a disgrace as the performance his team put out, we worked hard, we created chances, were looking forward to the next game, bollocks rafa, your team plodded about, ian dowies team worked hard, we created chances but no more than the FIRST DIVISION team created chances, ian dowies team are looking forward to the next game cos they just dicked on the champions of europe. This game was another in a long line of shite perfomances by a bunch of underachievers and something needs doing fast. As soon as I saw crouch and Morientes up front with potter on the right the worry set in, what followed is a disgrace, buck up you bunch of tossers this really isnt nowhere near good enough