You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lloyd Christmas

Vincent Vega

my fav bit

Lloyd: This didn't come out of our travel fund.

Harry: Oh.

Lloyd: Yeah, I was able to raise 25 extra bucks before we left.

Harry: Where did you get 25 extra bucks?

Lloyd: I sold some stuff, to Billy Enforsee.

Harry: The blind kid?

Lloyd: haha Yeah, yeah.

Harry: What did you sell him Lloyd?

Lloyd: You know, stuff.

Harry: What kinda stuff?

Lloyd: Few baseball cards, a sack of marbles, (coughs) Petey.

Harry: Petey? You sold my dead bird to a blind kid? Lloyd, wh- he- wha- Petey didn't even have a head!

Lloyd: Harry, I took care of it. :D

Hahaha...worm farm....hahaha.

Hahaha.........worm farm....hahaha .....you had to ask what it meant.......hahaha dumbassssss

hey NP Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft it sank - proving once and for all that you can’t have your kayak and heat it ;)

Hahaha.........worm farm....hahaha .....you had to ask what it meant.......hahaha dumbassssss

hey NP Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft it sank - proving once and for all that you can’t have your kayak and heat it ;)

Two Paddies walking through the Canadian bush see a Help Wanted sign.

Tree Fellers $10 a day. One Paddie turns to the other and says, 'If only Seamuas was here we'd have made an easy tenner'.

film nerds

I have seen it, I just don't watch the same movie for weeks memorizing the entire dialogue

I bet VV is one of those cool cats who finds all the errors in movies like star wars and lord of the rings. I gotta hand it to you Vincent, I never saw that sticker on frodos apple, kudos dude!

• 1 month later...

ok film geeks.

In the film Swingers (no not that dogging film) theres a scene where they all drive in their own cars to a party. one of the cars has a specific number plate, whats the number and whats the significance of that number. Any takers!!

Have seen it, I just couldn't remember the worm farm. :$

Four scenes spring to mind though:

1. Carrey has to take a piss on a bottle. Pissed myself watching it.

2. One of the idiots steps out of a nice sports car and walks up a set of stairs wearing the most insane pair of boots I've ever seen, and a not so cute, tight dress. (The kind of boots NP wears, having made them himself out of polar bear skin.)

3. Jeff Daniels lets it rip in the bathroom. We have lift off!

4. I'm pissed right now so I just can't remember the last one, forgot by the time I got here. Sorry.

The film is ace.

Oh, just remebered! Number four is the scene where they fuck with meal in that diner and that poor bastard goes down.

ok film geeks.

In the film Swingers (no not that dogging film) theres a scene where they all drive in their own cars to a party. one of the cars has a specific number plate, whats the number and whats the significance of that number. Any takers!!

Oh man I love that film and I've seen it loads of times, but I've never noticed the license plates. Go on and enlighten me.