You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carlos Tevez

Had he not gone AWOL for majority of the season maybe instead of the " late revival" he could have made sure City wrapped the league up well before the final day of the season.

Fuck that! that would of meant we would of missed the utds fans and fergie's face when they realized they lost title in last min.

No ta.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Slur a slow horrible death. He's a fucking cunt of the highest order.

as disgusting as he is, at leat old ferguson shows up for work on time every day (even if he does act a twat). Compare that with any of the players that Joorubichan manages (I could have googled the right name for him but he's a leech and a twat) who seem to struggle to fulfill their job descriptions.

also:

''RIP fergie is trending worldwide. All the americans think Fergie has died from the black eyed peas. It just gets bigger''.

I conned some bird I went to school on facebook with that.

Could have milked it more as she's an idiot. But, meh.

Tevez, does not make a banner saying "RIP Fergie", is more likely than not passed it by a fan, and holds it up. A banner which is a clear, albeit arguably in bad taste, reference to comments made by Ferguson. Tevez doesn't actually wish death on Ferguson. This equals front page news.

United players, more than one, after securing a European Cup in Moscow, against Chelsea, decide to sing a song that clearly mocks and belittles the Heysel tragedy. They know what they're doing. They do it voluntarily. It's not in the heat of the moment. It's prolonged. Not a peep from the press.

Fuck you meed-ya!

Speaking in Argentina, Tévez now insists he will not apologise. “It seems Ferguson is the president of England,” Tévez said. “Each time he speaks badly about a player, and he has said the worst about me, I never asked him to apologise. But if somebody makes a joke about him, you must apologise to him. But I don’t apologise. There’s no relationship at all between me and Ferguson.”