You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MacKenzie

aws

Should be an e-petition all of its own for bringing back the death penalty just for this spineless twat.

Not sure if your joking or been serious, either way it works. However if you are been serious I think it's important that we are not seen to be mocking the online petitions.

That's interesting that sky cut him for the night. As someone said caring Rupert will look after him somehow, work in Aus or summin like that. The main of his multitude of problems is the cunts ego. If he was to be hounded out by reds everywhere, from his cushy London media circle, he would be distraught. It wouldn't really matter what he did after, if by some miracle he managed to make it a little anywhere else we can just go for him again; as said Cohen was hounded for comments on US TV, I'd never heard of the fella, I only read the threads and I'm a bit lazy and only online on phone at home so didn't do anything and you still managed to get him the boot, so really it shouldn't be that difficult to quickly go for the perpetrator of the lies.

Or now were this far is it just best to leave it and hope this course will come more naturally?

I'm really not sure. But I know I wrote a lot more on the first point than the second.

Any opinions?

Not sure if your joking or been serious, either way it works. However if you are been serious I think it's important that we are not seen to be mocking the online petitions.

That's interesting that sky cut him for the night.

I doubt he has been cut, Sky probably would have loved to create a bit of a stir having him comment on the release of the Hillsborough papers. More likely the odious twat is keeping his head down whilst it's high profile news.

• 2 years later...