You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sam Allardyce is a CUNT

lifetime fan

I think Allardyce could win the World Cup with England. If not Allardyce, then whoever replaces him.

Crazy theory, but Klopp and GUardiola are having a huge positive effect on some key England players:

Clyne, Henderson, Sturridge, Lallana, Sterling, Stones all will be coached in much the same way over the next 2 years, will be fitter, have a better work and team ethic.

Pochettino very similar coaching methods in terms of fitness and pressing, so you could add Rose, Dier, Kane, Alli to the mix, and you have a very high-pressing team, very fit.

-------------GK-------------

Clyne---Stones-----?-------Rose

-------------Dier-------------

--Henderson---------Alli---------

?-----------Kane---------Sterling

The only thing holding that team back, aside from the gaps, is having Kane as a forward. If England went the way of the 'false 9' and an interchanging front 3, then England could be excellent.

Chilwell, Drinkwater, Vardy, Rashford, Shaw, Bertrand, Deeney, Antonio, Barkley as well.

And two years from now, who are the unknowns?

Reece Oxford, Joe Gomez, Kasey Palmer, Demarai Gray, Ademola Lookman, Tammy Abraham, Sheyi Ojo, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Lewis Cook, Patrick Roberts, Adam Armstrong, all likely to have breakthrough seasons in the next 18 months.

Why do people want him sacked so much? Don't really understand it myself.

Why do you really care who manages England?

Why do you hate Fat Sam? He's comedy stardust.

Who would come in to replace him? Gareth fucking Southgate would kill off all interest I still have in watching England. The tedious bellend, I hate him more than Allardyce.

The FA will definitely appoint him, put your money on it. In fact just done it on PP, 10/1, put £6 on it.

FA will want a boring, safe, twat to recover the image of 'brand'. Southgate is like a disinfectant for them.

Why do people want him sacked so much? Don't really understand it myself.

Why do you really care who manages England?

Why do you hate Fat Sam? He's comedy stardust.

Who would come in to replace him? Gareth fucking Southgate would kill off all interest I still have in watching England. The tedious bellend, I hate him more than Allardyce.

The FA will definitely appoint him, put your money on it. In fact just done it on PP, 10/1, put £6 on it.

FA will want a boring, safe, twat to recover the image of 'brand'. Southgate is like a disinfectant for them.

Because he is a cunt.

It will be between Southgate and Bruce.

Funny as fuck.

• Upvote 2

Although he just got out-tactic'd, he shouldn't be sacked. He's the perfect man for the ale house, neanderthal fans. Watching England fail horribly was going to be my only bit of enjoyment from the rancid international game over the next 2 years.

Don't take that dream away from me, FA. I beg you.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Definite grounds for dismissal, but on the other hand, there's not a lot of quality candidates lining up to take it on. Perhaps the FA will just reprimand him, then a chastened Allardyce will keep the job, having to wind his neck in.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

PS - the non-footballing reasons Hoddle and Venables were sacked for pale in comparison to this, so there's ample precedent for him to be let go.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Definite grounds for dismissal, but on the other hand, there's not a lot of quality candidates lining up to take it on. Perhaps the FA will just reprimand him, then a chastened Allardyce will keep the job, having to wind his neck in.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

PS - the non-footballing reasons Hoddle and Venables were sacked for pale in comparison to this, so there's ample precedent for him to be let go.

There wasn't previously either, that's why the fat fuck got the job.