You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sam Allardyce is a CUNT

lifetime fan

It scares me people want this twat as the next England manager, not that i give a fuck about England!

I loved Bolton claiming Olivier Bernard only chose Rangers over them because they offered more money.

So being a bigger club with a bigger fanbase, in Europe virtually every season and winning trophies had nothing to do with it?

Won the Eruopean Cup, La Liga Twice and the UEFA Cup.

What's Allardyce ever done in the game besides having a fatter head than Joe Royle and re-inventing Wimbledon?

He wasn't involved with Wimbledon. Here is his glittering career:

Sam Allardyce

Club: Bolton Wanderers

Date of Birth: October 19, 1954

Birthplace: Dudley

Previous clubs: Notts County, Blackpool, Limerick

Honours: First Division play-offs: 2001; Third Division: 1998

Wow. Lets compare that to Rafa...

Rafael Benitez

Club: Liverpool

Date of Birth: April 4, 1960

Birthplace: Madrid, Spain

Previous clubs: Valencia, Tenerife, Extremadura, Osasuna, Real Valladolid, Real Madrid B

Honours: Spanish Championship: 2004, 2002; UEFA Champions League: 2005 UEFA Cup: 2004; European Super Cup: 2005

No competition, Big Sam's glorious career makes Rafa's look pathetic.

He did an interview for one of the lads mags I think. He was talking about how an English managers credentials are often judged by what they did as a player, but with foreign coaches it doesn't matter if they never even played.

He's partly right in my opinion. A British manager's reputation is definitely helped by having had a good playing career. He basically made the point that Rafa, Wenger and Mourinho did nothing as players, but they have jobs at the top clubs. Made the same point about Sven too.

He said if his name was Samuel Allarydicchio he'd probably get a job with the big four or England, but because it isn't he's got no chance. On that score I disagree. If his teams played good football he'd be a shoe in for the England job I reckon.

He's a good manager who has done a fantastic job. But his teams aren't pleasing on the eye and that will always be the question mark against him until he changes how Bolton play. Then again, Graham Taylor got the England job so you could say Big Sam is talking shit.

How about Curbishley?

Charlton usually always tries to play good football, and for years now he's had the beating of bigger clubs such as spurs and newcastle with far lesser resources, yet he's still stere (the barcodes would be so much better off with him in charge, same with boro and probably villa and birmingham too).

I've never really had too much of a problem with Allardyce. He has said some things to rile me at times but I suppose everyone does that now and again.

A work colleague of my dads is the father of a professional footballer who now plays for Peterborough. When he was younger he was at Notts County and always had good things to say about him so I suppose i've always held him in decent esteem since then....

Ha Big Sham Feckin loon. Its simple Big Sham Mate, The Top Four Clubs Arsenal, Chelski, Man Ure and Us, Have Chairmen and Fans who all want too see Good, Attacking Passing Football. Not a Long Ball, Naughty Tackiling team. That's the reason You ain't gettin a better job mate. :wallbutt: as for Big Sham for Ingurland Hell no I'd rather have Peter Taylor or Curbishly. Can You imagine us in the World Cup With Sham as the Manager!!! Laughed out of World Football I thinks.

Its true thats basically wat Chelski do but they can play decent football and have a team of quality too be honest.

Although he's done ok with WBA so far, i'd still include Bryan Robson as a shit manager, just as shit as Souness certainly.

Might include Gullit as well, he was certainly shit at Newcastle, but i can;t actually remember if he was shit at Chelsea or not.