Quantcast
Would A Rafa Benitez Newcastle - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Red Nick

Would A Rafa Benitez Newcastle

wipe the floor with Liverpool FC

Just thinking about that today

----------------GIVEN-----------------

CARR------BOOMSONG--------TAYLOR-----BABA

-----------PARKER----------EMRE---------------

MILNER/BOWYER------DYER---------------LUQUE

---------------------SHEARER-------------------

Theres a lot to be said that there squad is on a par with ours, probably cant match us in the defensive stakes though

Theres a lot to be said that there squad is on a par with ours, probably cant match us in the defensive stakes though

Nick, are you suggesting Parker, Dyer and Emre are as good as Alonso, Gerrard and Momo? They have Luque and Shearer who would get into our side. The rest would struggle to start for Liverpool.

I think Newcastle are woeful, really woeful.

Given hasnt looked as good in the last year or so, still good though.

Carr is fat and a shadow of what he was about 5 years ago

Boumsong proved today he isnt a top level centre back.

Taylor looks a very good prospect

Babayaro is utter shit

Bowyer or Milner are both cack

Parker looks great

Emre is no better than decent imo

Dyer is never fit

Luque will struggle in England imo

Most Geordies are already saying Shearer is finished.

Nick, are you suggesting Parker, Dyer and Emre are as good as Alonso, Gerrard and Momo? They have Luque and Shearer who would get into our side. The rest would struggle to start for Liverpool.

I did say a Rafa Benitez Newcastle :D

I did say a Rafa Benitez Newcastle :D

What about this line then then?

Luque maybe, the rest nah. Including Shearer, he's past it and wouldn't get away with half of the elbows etc playing for us.

Besides, Emre is a circus midget and should be getting shot out of a cannon not playing footy.

Newcastle aren't a bad side on paper. Their problem is that they've had a succession of managers who, for one reason or another, just can't get the best out of them.

The premise of this thread is a bit demented though, I have to say.

What about this line then then?

Point taken but i dont think there players are as bad as some of you think, i just think there badly coached they certainly shouldnt be 19th in the prem.

lets put it another way if Souness coached the Liverpool team id put my house on Rafa's newcastle

I think a rafa newcastle would beat the shit out of a souness liverpool without a doubt. Souness just seems to enjoy imposing himself on a club, demotivating players, causing in fighting, buying shit and selling quality (if they have the slightest attitute problem).

If rafa was in charge of both clubs liverpool would win hands down, we have way too much quality (unless josemi is in the team, we'd be guaranteed to lose at least one goal).

Thats a point, anyone know how many clean sheets we've kept when he's been playing to how many when he's not?

Thats a point, anyone know how many clean sheets we've kept when Josemi's been playing to how many when he's not?

Come on stato's amongst you should know the answer as thats a good question