You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 17/08/2020 at 05:17, skend04 said:

peas-fry-up-160820.jpeg?w968

Well, that's pretty alt. Garden peas on a fry up along with what looks like a piece of gammon instead of bacon. Not sure what she was trying to achieve but I think she's fallen short of it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/full-english-breakfast-peas-twitter-debate-a4525931.html

I could actually feel my new kidney rejecting a little after I saw this pic.  Fucks sake 

• Upvote 4

On 17/08/2020 at 05:17, skend04 said:

peas-fry-up-160820.jpeg?w968

Well, that's pretty alt. Garden peas on a fry up along with what looks like a piece of gammon instead of bacon. Not sure what she was trying to achieve but I think she's fallen short of it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/full-english-breakfast-peas-twitter-debate-a4525931.html

The toast has seen what it's heading towards and has decided it's better to end here in obscurity than there amongst the bedlam.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

As much as that looks like a treat on D-Wing, there's something more pressing to address.

Where is the symmetry, surely no none sociopathic fuckers would plate up in two completely different ways?

Look for the clues, they are there.

I think she plated the one on the right first, looked at it, thought “shit, that’s a mess” and then planned the plating of the second. The question being which one did she give to her husband?

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yes Gerry!!!!!!!!!!! Up the fucking Fry-Ups without Beans! 

Negged for missing the point. He's saying beans are for brits in a derogatory sense. I don't agree with him, but an English person holding this tweet up as proof of the anti-bean stance being correct is wrong.

Unless you're Irish and I've missed that all these years. In that case, neg me.

If not though, neg yourself.

55 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Negged for missing the point. He's saying beans are for brits in a derogatory sense. I don't agree with him, but an English person holding this tweet up as proof of the anti-bean stance being correct is wrong.

Unless you're Irish and I've missed that all these years. In that case, neg me.

If not though, neg yourself.

You fucking racist bannister 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You fucking racist bannister 

Have you negged yourself yet, you fucking hun?

*given how some donuts take these things seriously, I must point out that this is a joke, aimed at stig with irony because he's a celtic fan. I believe both Protestants and Catholics are equally deluded in their fairy tales.

19 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Have you negged yourself yet, you fucking hun?

*given how some donuts take these things seriously, I must point out that this is a joke, aimed at stig with irony because he's a celtic fan. I believe both Protestants and Catholics are equally deluded in their fairy tales.

You fucking cunt I hope you bump into a wolf when you next go for a shit