You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 minutes ago, stringvest said:

I love a bean on a breakfast, but only if social distancing is enforced. There are some things on a breakfast plate that beans are not allowed to be anywhere near.

The only thing they should be anywhere near is toast, and not for breakfast. Obviously, I’d sooner just leave them on the supermarket shelf.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Didn’t have mushrooms and she doesn’t like cooked tomatoes so a slightly pared back breakfast this morning. 

1B0B4D80-53DE-49AA-94C2-3CD16A19E348.jpeg

Looks sound, that. Swap the beans for black pudding and I’d be wanting seconds. Your girlfriend is a weirdo for not liked cooked tomatoes, though.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Looks sound, that. Swap the beans for black pudding and I’d be wanting seconds. Your girlfriend is a weirdo for not liked cooked tomatoes, though.

I don't like cooked tomatoes either, so she's sound in my book.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

If you lot have the time then you should try making your own baked beans, pretty simple to do although time consuming. I follow this recipe and they always turn out lovely. 

https://www.allrecipes.com/video/840/boston-baked-beans/

I was waiting for her to say something like "Then throw it all in the bin". But she never said it.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I was waiting for her to say something like "Then throw it all in the bin". But she never said it.

She was busy flicking her bean. 

I was surprised reading this thread when I saw that Col's birds breakfast had caused the world "comestibles" to be used possibly for the first time ver on this forum. When in-fact the right word to have used would have been "absolute fucking wanker even your toaster links you're a cunt for serving beans" 

55 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was surprised reading this thread when I saw that Col's birds breakfast had caused the world "comestibles" to be used possibly for the first time ver on this forum. When in-fact the right word to have used would have been "absolute fucking wanker even your toaster links you're a cunt for serving beans" 

I read it as combustible because that is his cooking style.