You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

Even pro-beaners advise the only way to make the clag-nuts edible is to reduce all that awful bean juice down therefore unmoistening the minge plasma.

This moist argument make no sense. Especially when saying no to hp because it masks the flavour. Because beans taste of nothing do they?

I'm not talking about beans in a gallon of juice running amok all over the plate I'm talking the correct bean to sauce ratio that adds another flavour, a dimension if you like, that compliments the dish.

I like a fry up with a bit of moistness that cannot be satisfactorily created by a simple egg or chucking brown or red shit all over the shop. As I mentioned, tinned tomatoes usually have too much juice and even when they dont, you cut into one and it explodes all over everything else. Dont get me started on grilled tomatoes.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If they were green though..... 

Little lined up orange men marching around your plate twirling the bacon, chucking it up in the air then catching it whilst whistling the Sash. Thats what you see.

4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Egg yolks, tomatoes (fried or grilled) and mushrooms provide adequate moisture.

Mushrooms? People wouldn't eat anything that grew on their athletes foot infection but you'd eat something that grows on another type of fungus? The world is fucked and we need that second wave of Covid-19 infections to happen right now.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Mushrooms? People wouldn't eat anything that grew on their athletes foot infection but you'd eat something that grows on another type of fungus? The world is fucked and we need that second wave of Covid-19 infections to happen right now.

Mushrooms are boss, you bastard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Remmie said:

Even pro-beaners advise the only way to make the clag-nuts edible is to reduce all that awful bean juice down therefore unmoistening the minge plasma.

This moist argument make no sense. Especially when saying no to hp because it masks the flavour. Because beans taste of nothing do they?

The actual beans do taste of nothing, it's the clag they're canned with that has the "flavor". Or that was the case when I was forced to eat them when I was a kid.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

The actual beans do taste of nothing, it's the clag they're canned with that has the "flavor". Or that was the case when I was forced to eat them when I was a kid.

Preach on brother

11 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Aldo put up his fry this morning. Is this how all scousers like their fry’s ?

00BD09BC-439B-43F5-972D-0581522FB7BA.png

What ingredient is bottom left? Assuming it’s some kind of sausage but it’s deeply unattractive. Particularly when placed in the vicinity of those gorgeous baked beans.

One for the ‘Punching above...’ thread!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark M said:

Aldo put up his fry this morning. Is this how all scousers like their fry’s ?

00BD09BC-439B-43F5-972D-0581522FB7BA.png

I love beans but this plate is horrific. Mushrooms, barely toasted bread, an inside out sausage and a raw piece of bacon. It's like a challenge from Endurance back in 80s Japan, "eat this plate of shite to progress to the next round of the show."

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He needs banning from earth for that. Fucking hell. Fuck Ing. Hell 

Its funny reading the reply’s to his tweet putting it up - he’s gotten loads of abuse - so much so he then put another reply up saying he knows it doesn’t look good but it tasted great. 

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Its funny reading the reply’s to his tweet putting it up - he’s gotten loads of abuse - so much so he then put another reply up saying he knows it doesn’t look good but it tasted great. 

If Twitter don't ban him for that then it just proves its run by cunts. You'd expect to find that on Live Leak behind a massive warning disclaimer.  

• Upvote 1