You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think it's high time us anti-beaners are represented as an oppressed demographic and fight the Pro-bean agenda. For too long we've been subjected to hate crimes such as bean juice touching our beautiful egg or Heinz putting beans on an innocent pizza. Oh the humanity! 

There is a promised land where ramekins of beans are launched directly in the bin and instead we eat breakfast unsullied by clagnuts swimming in minge plasma. And you will know that my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I rather amused myself. At a Q&A evening where questions were written down and submitted in advance. 

"What's the best game you've played in", "Who's the best player you've played against", "Who's the best manager you've worked under" "Question here from Mike: Beans on a fry up, yes or no?"

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I rather amused myself. At a Q&A evening where questions were written down and submitted in advance. 

"What's the best game you've played in", "Who's the best player you've played against", "Who's the best manager you've worked under" "Question here from Mike: Beans on a fry up, yes or no?"

Repped. Disappointing answer, though.

• Upvote 1