You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm a loud and proud pro-beaner.

But, even I can't defend that monstrosity. Fish, chips and PEAS. Garden at a push. But, preferably mushy. But, never beans.

And, when beans are acceptable as an accompaniment, never that many or never that watery/juicy. That's a beans on toast sized portion. It doesn't accompany, it dominates. As a side, a small to medium mound of beans will suffice. And, I always drain my beans (not a euphemism) as I can't be doing with too much juice.

And that tea is a fucking disgrace too.

She needs to have a word with herself. And that word is twat.

If it has 'Royal' in the title it is all kinds of wrong,and is German and Greek too.

Beans on a 10 pence piece? Trump could start a war over this.

Dirty pro-beaning wankers, this has ruined my day. Those poor eggs are literally swimming in bean juice.

***Baulks***

1b41af2b032aa213fe6b20caeec70ea5.jpg

That's just a shitty take on Shakshouka, the delicious Tunisian tomato and egg dish.

Dirty pro-beaning wankers, this has ruined my day. Those poor eggs are literally swimming in bean juice.

***Baulks***

1b41af2b032aa213fe6b20caeec70ea5.jpg

I hope the person who took that photo (if it's not you, of course) followed through on clicking the button to mark the ad as offensive or inappropriate.

These are all wrong but which wrong'un would you opt for if forced to choose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1DTeah8YAs

Love scallops and the thought of a scallop and bacon roll has made me full to the tip. Having scallops and lettuce on a plate rules it out as a breakfast though, so it's fallen at the first. The £37 one can fuck off immediately, so for me it's the Italian gaff. Price is right and it's an actual breakfast. Would swap fried for normal toast though.

• 4 weeks later...

Terrible that. I’m a massive supporter of the pro-bean majority movement on this forum, but I can’t condone that. That’s a weak beam game. It takes up half the plate, looks watery as fuck and undercooked. Eggs... why no cooking over the yolks? Two smart price bangers. Underdone bacon. Undercooked, packet hash browns. It’s fucking weak.