Quantcast
This headline can't be right? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kopite

This headline can't be right?

Does he talk this shit all the time, just when he's pissed*, or just when he's hungover?

* On the assumption he's occasionally not pissed

You see what bitterness does?

It turns you into a rambling, drunk, Deputy Dawg-double.

"Hey Mush-key..."

He talks shit, as Nick and Cochaer have just said, we where excluded for another year after everyone else.

Wasn't he sacked as well? So his statement "It wouldn't have benefited me as I'd already LEFT the club" is true....ish!

Bitter, Bald, Blueshite, Alchoholic TWAT!!!!

Beside's being bitter he is truly ill informed, Liverpool came back into europe after everybody else, we were not first in

Is Dave U still best mates with our Howie :D

That's what I seem to recall too, didn't have to wait another season or maybe two?

After carefully considering the argument put forward by Mr Kendall, I have come to the following conclusion....

You can't spell Bitter Fuckers without EFC.

That's what I seem to recall too, didn't have to wait another season or maybe two?

We came back in the season 91/92 after finishing 2nd in the 91 season because another Bitter Steve Coppell at Palace was fuming that Uefa had decided to let us back into Europe but not at the start of the season so he thought if they finished 3rd they get into Europe and not Liverpools

Shit Happens

The other thing that does my head in over all this is that they keep saying "the rules had to be changed to let us in". Yes, UEFA chose to change the rules, as the FA had decided to let Everton in, against the "spirit" of the rules. If the FA had done as was expected of them by UEFA, Everton wouldn't have been in at all, and we'd be straight into the group stages.

Everton are in* the Champions League because the FA chose to let them in.

* Not for long mind

Well said that man!

No holders have ever been denied the right to defend their trophy, so it was hardly a unique thing UEFA did. God, when are Everton gonna get some class?

Click here please

"Kendall launches bitter attack on UEFA"

Can't see him throw alcohol away can you?

This man epitomizes bitterness

Bitterness

(n.) A state of extreme impiety or enmity to God.

(n.) Dangerous error, or schism, tending to draw persons to apostasy.

(n.) The quality or state of being bitter, sharp, or acrid, in either a literal or figurative sense; implacableness; resentfulness; severity; keenness of reproach or sarcasm; deep distress, grief, or vexation of mind.

:D